Kanori24
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *practicing Yomato Man's theme on my guitar*

Sweety: "Aw are you going to serenade me?" <3 <3

See this is how I know I've found my soul mate XD
    I just made a breakthrough in my Battlecore problem where the Abort Battle command wouldn't work after using a Custom Action Sequence skill. It seems that Abort Battle can't be the last command in the event.
    Before, the event was ordered (Dialogue -> Abort Battle). But having the message appear LAST fixed it.
    (Abort Battle -> Dialogue)
    Few things have the potential to revert me back to asexuality as pressuring me to become a parent when I'm not ready, my partner isn't ready our finances aren't ready, our home's not ready, and quite frankly, the world sucks.
    Honestly, I am close to telling her that she will have to find someone else to make that happen for her :(
    Avery
    Avery
    Paying off debts sounds like something really important, when it comes to having children. If you don't have it yet, maybe try setting some clear goals per month (pay off x, write y applications) and do a turnover every month to see how well you two did. Maybe you can set yourself up kind of a reward system for anything that you saved or earned beyond the usual set goals.
    Avery
    Avery
    If you are able to visualize the progress, it helps a lot. Like having a spreadsheet and see how the amount of debt goes down every month. I don't know about your situation, but maybe you are able to save extra on things like scoring at food sales or reselling things that you don't need anymore - that can go straight in paying off as well, plus a small amount to splurge as reward. And so on.
    Avery
    Avery
    When I needed to loose weight, I put up a board next to my scale and wrote down my weight every so often, and while it was always only a bit, after a few months I could see massive success.
    Okay I didn't let that bug HP bug stop me from enjoying the rest of Fallout 4. Really need to get back to devving, tho...

In other news, mangas I've read/been reading: Spy x Family, Sakumato Days, Hard-Boiled Cop and Dolphin, The Emperor and I
    Reactions: Nenen
    Nenen
    Nenen
    Spy x Family was a surprise to me regarding how much I enjoyed it.

When I read the first one, a freebie on Shonen Jump +, I was actually laughing out loud several times (and while reading at night while everybody else was asleep :rswt ), which I ordinarily never do with most comedies, which usually only get a snort at best.
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    Yeah it had me lol-ing a lot, too. My favorite part was when Loid had to go 'rescue' Anya from 'the castle' where Franky was acting like the ultimate villain and Loid socked him just to get it all over with :p
    Ugh... as much as I was starting to love the game, I can't play Fallout 4 anymore. The small enemies having insane swings with HP, causing me to be swarmed by bloatflies constanty when they should have been killed. It's like being in a DnD game and the dungeon master says "Well the calculated damage was enough to kill the enemy, but I'm just gonna say they get X more HP so they don't die."
    • Haha
    Reactions: CleanWater
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    @Philosophus Vagus WHOA did they really break D.A.R.? You mean for Skyrim Special Edition? If that's true, it didn't affect my build. I blocked updates on SSE a long time ago :o
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    Footage of the bug in action.

<div style="padding:56.25% 0 0 0;position:relative;"><iframe src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;" title="Bloatfly HP Bug"></iframe></div><script src="https://player.vimeo.com/api/player.js"></script>
    gstv87
    gstv87
    @Kanori24 I've recently picked up Underrail, which has huge Fallout vibes, and it suffers from this as well: one run I was sneaking around like a ghost, the other I'm sniffed out by dogs around the corner.
    20% hit chance with a gun, melee range... miss.
    NPCs with 40% chance 5 tiles away, critical hit.
    the player is a 30+ year old dweller of the universe, and a complete inept at everything
    Okay I guess I'll do some game devving today. I've been playing a lot of Fallout 4, but I've been slowed down by what is allegedly an 'overflow error' where even the weakest enemies just won't die if their HP falls below zero.
    So... just how important is it to keep the core script up to date? I just updated mine to 1.5, and couldn't load any saves, so I reverted to my backup... (MZ)
    Unpopular opinion: People should have to learn to drive before being allowed to drive. Seriously, I have a few online friends from other countries where they actually have to log time showing they are actually learning.
    America: learning isn't 'required', just waiting. Some states are removing the actual driving exam as a requirement. You can literally BUY a license. I have NO IDEA why we have 40,000 crashes per day.
    ScorchedGround
    ScorchedGround
    I would not classify that as an unpopular opinion, but rather as common sense.
    Okay... so it WASN'T a fractured femur or pelvic bone. Went to an orthopedic doctor, and he knew exactly what it was... a... (has to read the words)... heterotopic ossification.... Eh, essentially there is a chunk of bone material that formed after an injury to the same area about 5 or so years ago. When I fell... that chunk of bone is what fractured, resulting in lots of pain.
    Avery
    Avery
    Is there a chance they can remove that thing? I mean, it should by any means be better than a fractured pelvis or femur?
    alice_gristle
    alice_gristle
    Owie. :kaoswt: Hope they can fix it for ya!
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    @Avery Yes, but we're going to try a few weeks of physical therapy first. I really don't think that's gonna work so I'm bracing myself for surgery :o
    cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid
    On the bright side you won't have to work with that rascist POS coworker anymore!
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    I... I don't even remember writing this post... I must have been wired up on Dr Pepper :o
    ...or was it a fractured pelvic bone? Curse my short term memory. And I don't have any paperwork describing what was discovered. Anyway, I can move around without the wheelchair or crutches (I heal quickly). Just gotta be careful not to trip or hit my toe on anything... which is why I'm staying seated for the most part of my day :o
    Aoi Ninami
    Aoi Ninami
    I hope you will be okay and recover soon!
    Reactions: Alador
    Kes
    Kes
    If you can move around it's unlikely to be a fractured pelvis, which is fortunate.
    Okay who was it that was posting updates about a leg injury a while back?
    I need a kindred spirit to talk to... I fell off my work vehicle and my leg is... not good :o
    • Sad
    Reactions: Nenen
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    I think that must have been me. I injured my knee recently (getting better now) and I'm pretty sure I posted about it.
    I am very close to opening a thread in the Classifieds for someone to draw my characters for me. I'm just not getting it done (because I suck at drawing). I'm going to need at least two of them drawn in RTP style for use in the menu screens. As soon as I get the courage to ask, I will XD
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    If you do, I'm right here. I have a shop but I've never been commissioned.
    Let it be known that I am very forgetful, and I often forget that I was engaged in conversation with people
    here (and every other community I'm on). So if I ever stop replying to PMs or comments, please don't take it personally and just send me a reminder to reply XD
    I was trying to learn to play 2 songs on my acoustic guitar. The Bard's Song (Blind Guardian) and Aerith's Theme (the godly master composer who needn't be named). I was learning them 'by ear'.

Well today, only a week after not picking up my guitar. I can't even remember the first few notes to either. So I guess I'll need to learn to write sheet music alongside javascript :\
    Reactions: Ninjakillzu
    HankB
    HankB
    Playing piano is really easy. The trick is to hit the notes that sound good together, and avoid the notes that sound bad. Sometimes it takes a couple of days to get the hang of it.
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    @Ninjakillzu I'm slowly becoming a fan XD A lot of the studio music is a just a bit too loud for me, and while I absolutely LOVE Hansi's voice, the 10x overdubbed vocals kinda gets on my nerves. When I listent o BG, I usually go for live performances because of that XD
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    @HankB Right about the piano. I'll be honest... this is my 3rd attempt over the course of 15 years to try playing guitar. My hands just won't do it :p You'd think after 15 years I could at least switch chords smoothly. I'm strongly considering buying another keyboard. It would be better for creating music for my game anyway :p
    I've kinda gotten deep into manga latetly, tho I'm not that good at sticking with one till the very end. I was enjoying Toriko, then Dr Stone got my attention. Now I can't go back to Toriko :p
    Bex
    Bex
    Maybe i can interest you in a short Manga Series.

Blame by Tsutomu Nihei - Book 1 to 10 Finished Story - a whole new dystopian Universe to learn about. +1 Spoiler Book called Noise to read afterwards.
    Its like you just enjoyed Lord of the Rings for the First Time, or Star Trek, or HP Lovecraft, it is unique.
    Best to start reading without Spoilers without knowing anything, that makes the whole Journey even better.
    Rats... I just realized that Visustella's Weapon Animation plugin doesn't allow for more than one weapon sprite to be rendered on screen. That messes up the visuals of my parry system (Ashlyn parries bandits attack by slapping their wrist with her sword, apparently) >.<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Can't believe it's been a year since I woke up with 70% of my sight gone. Feels like I just started grieving and adjusting. I'm happy I can still do many things, but at times also frustrated at all the things I have to do different now
One day until Avery's calendar.... :kaojoy:
If I didn't miss one, we will have four amazing resource calendars this year: @Guardinthena 's, @GalacticGod 's, the one on the German forum and mine. Make sure you don't miss the goodies! ;D
Bex
Nearly forgot to Upgrade RMMZ to the newest Steam Beta Version before starting a new Project. I would have had to search again on how to Update the Game Folder manualy.
Problem avoided :)
*practicing Yomato Man's theme on my guitar*

Sweety: "Aw are you going to serenade me?" <3 <3

See this is how I know I've found my soul mate XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Polyaness