My current specialty is writing, but I also have some experience in graphic design. I am currently developing my programming skills by learning Javascript. I hope to be able to provide the community with plugins for RPG Maker MV in the future once I've mastered it. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated, and of course I AM A YANFLY FAN, I would love to be your apprentice xD

"When you base your expectations only on what you see, you blind yourself to the possibilities of a new reality."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

"All that I know is that I know nothing." (can't quite remember who these quotes are by, sorry ><)

Anime, Manga, RPG, Music, Writing, Drawing, Studying, Exercise..

Anime: Tokyo Ghoul, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Needless, No Game No Life, Fullmetal Alchemist, Nyan Koi, To-Love-Ru, Death Note, The Legend of Korra, etc...

Games: LBP, Skyrim, GTA V, Destiny, Assassin's Creed, Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy, League of Legends, Smite, Grandia, Chrono Trigger, Devil May Cry, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, Persona 4, Persona Q, Tekken, Soul Calibur, Darksiders, God of War, Heroes of the Storm etc...
Birthday
Jan 2, 1996 (Age: 25)
First Language
Spanish

Following

Trophies

1. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  2. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  3. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  4. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."
I guess it becomes purely academic in less than four days but before then can anyone explain to me why the %^&*( animations in the MZ database don't have a 'Hue' slider??
Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction
Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

So ghosts can go through walls and stuff, and depending their type (according to fantasy media) they can or can't interact with objects to a certain degree...

So why they don't always fall through floors? Do they always float and sometimes simulate walking? If things go through them how can they hear/see? And why sometimes they have clothing? Do clothes die as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alteria