Recent content by Karberus

1. Karberus

Time flies like an arrow....

Time flies like an arrow....
  2. Karberus

Speed Manager

@Fisherolol - If I'm not wrong, decimals should work properly. I actually have equipment notetags planned, I just need to figure out how to access notetags and make it work. I'll try my best to add that feature when I figure it out. :)
  3. Karberus

Speed Manager

Speed Manager by Karberus   Versions: Current Version: 1.1 Introduction: This plugin allows you to easily change the default movement speeds in your game.  Features: Change default movement speed of walk, dash and vehicles. Option to have Movement speed affected by Party Leader’s AGI...
  4. Karberus

Map Save Access

Map Save Access by Karberus   Versions: Current Version: 1.02 Introduction: This plugin allows you to specify which maps will have save access disabled by default. Features: Maps you specify will always have Save disabled when the player enters. Maps that are not specified will always have...
  5. Karberus

Random Battle BGM

@Myst Desdemona - When I tried out Yanfly's Party System, that's the first thing I noticed and I was like "Noooooooooo" but I think I finally fixed it. I will update this asap. EDIT: updated. Thank you so much for your feedback :)
  6. Karberus

Gonna take a small break, and work on my project o.o

Gonna take a small break, and work on my project o.o
  7. Karberus

Simple Follower Control

Update 1.1 Added show balloon icon functionality for your followers!
  8. Karberus

I think you and me both. I wonder if there's a cure

I think you and me both. I wonder if there's a cure
  9. Karberus

My hp is starting to get low. Dang

My hp is starting to get low. Dang
  10. Karberus

Simple Follower Control

I'm not sure if this is the case for you; but the only way I can reproduce this error is if I set "MoveFollower 1", move my follower. And after that, without setting "MoveFollower 0", I try to move an event.  Remember when you are done moving your follower, set "MoveFollower 0" to be able to...
  11. Karberus

Custom Battle Status Window

I made a plugin that could be what you are looking for, check it out and see if it works for you ^^ BattleWindowsCustomization
  12. Karberus

Battle Windows Customization

Ahhh I see, I wonder if there is any way to fix that... Anyways, I'm glad you like the plugin :)
  13. Karberus

Simple Follower Control

No problem :D   Actually, I have been trying to figure out how to do that, I really want to add that option. I'm just a beginner at this, but if I learn how to do it I'll definitely add it! :)
  14. Karberus

Simple Follower Control

Notice how you said on "this" site. I know that. But I guess the rule extends to my site as well? Now I didn't know that, since I haven't read that anywhere. Anyways, I guess I'll change the links. Like I said, no big deal.
  15. Karberus

Simple Follower Control

I've never had any problem with it when others have used it. But, if you really can't spend 5 seconds, PM me and I'll give you a link. No big deal. As of now it doesn't. But I'll look into it and see if I can figure out how to add that option. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I guess it becomes purely academic in less than four days but before then can anyone explain to me why the %^&*( animations in the MZ database don't have a 'Hue' slider??
Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction
Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

So ghosts can go through walls and stuff, and depending their type (according to fantasy media) they can or can't interact with objects to a certain degree...

So why they don't always fall through floors? Do they always float and sometimes simulate walking? If things go through them how can they hear/see? And why sometimes they have clothing? Do clothes die as well?
my birthday was yesterday...
i feel closer 2 being able 2 get a discount on the kids menu than i do being able to buy booze
1627428008986.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alteria