Karbonic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tfw two month project turns into full time project for over a year
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I know your pain. My 3 year project is probably going to take 4.5 years.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    It takes awhile. I started mine about maybe last January? I have still to release a demo ( But it's coming).
    Got a lot of stuff done recently, had a sudden boost of motivation. I think I'll actually be able to complete Falling Water by Mid-2019!
    I think I gotta get out of my normal area and go somewhere else. Get some inspiration for the new game.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Do it! Go somewhere cool like the Ouachitas and become awed and inspired by the majesty of life and nature and channel that awe into awesome games (just don't channel it into map making, as you just can't mimic the glories of nature in a top down 2d view and will just get irritated trying).
    Taking a break from the main game to make a smaller project. I'm hoping for this one to last around two months.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made the "My Beating Mystery" board today:
3ENFLSC.png

in Grim Trigger episodes 3 & 4, the main characters play a Clue rip-off board game called "My Beating Mystery" (haha), so of course I had to draw the board for it. Can't decide if I wanna add blood or not
Jeez...
I finally decide, after several ppl asking me to, to create a gamethread about project M... And my internet craps out on me halfway through the process :(
making my first game is like trying to stuff all my experience with old games into one
so its slow and painful when i dont get it right... i bet the next game is gonna be finished earlier!
When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:
First Ten Minutes of my Caretaker inspired game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Totaldramawwe