Karbonic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi. Some time ago, you posted a topic inquiring about a plug-in that forces indexed colors. Did you ever find a solution? I really like the idea.
    Kes
    Kes
    Just a thought, but you might be better doing this by pm rather than a profile post which everyone can read.
    jcruise
    jcruise
    Why? It doesn't matter to me whether everyone can read it or not.
    Tfw two month project turns into full time project for over a year
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I know your pain. My 3 year project is probably going to take 4.5 years.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    It takes awhile. I started mine about maybe last January? I have still to release a demo ( But it's coming).
    Got a lot of stuff done recently, had a sudden boost of motivation. I think I'll actually be able to complete Falling Water by Mid-2019!
    I think I gotta get out of my normal area and go somewhere else. Get some inspiration for the new game.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Do it! Go somewhere cool like the Ouachitas and become awed and inspired by the majesty of life and nature and channel that awe into awesome games (just don't channel it into map making, as you just can't mimic the glories of nature in a top down 2d view and will just get irritated trying).
    Taking a break from the main game to make a smaller project. I'm hoping for this one to last around two months.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just gonna leave this here... if ya know ya know...
:kaoswt2:
1665097246742.png
BCj
So I went to Alladin the musical, for the first time since I lost my sight. Was very stressed as I wasn't sure I could see it well. But I saw most of it sitting on row 2! Which is great. So I just booked 4 more musicals for 2023 :D
DamageEvil_7.png added!
index.php

Trying to pixel a stone and feeling like I forgot how to do pixel art in itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nickprodeveloper