Karbonic's latest activity

• Karbonic
    Do you have a trello or a page where we can keep up on your future plans for this plugin? Really interesting stuff, keep up the good work!
  • Karbonic
    Just to make sure, does this program actually utilize true 3D rendering, or is it more based in visual tricks similar to the original...
  • Karbonic
    Karbonic replied to the thread "The Hobbit" Fangame - Legal?.
    Good to know, and certainly troubling. Specifically in the case of the Hobbit, I find it odd that a work can be put into public domain...
  • Karbonic
    Karbonic replied to the thread Terrain Tag Problem.
    Posting again to report that I have found a solution, albeit a bit of a band-aid one. Instead of using this...
  • Karbonic
    Karbonic replied to the thread "The Hobbit" Fangame - Legal?.
    The Hobbit as an IP is currently not in the public domain. The original book was written in 1937, which means you'd have to wait until...
  • Karbonic
    It's a possible explanation. Free Movement both enables Pixel Movement as well as changing the player's hitbox from the default 32x32...
  • Karbonic
    I have two Parallel Process Events running in the map. This one acts as a basic timer, just running the variables that activate the...
    • 1577734360672.png
    • 1577734423097.png
  • Karbonic
    I use ($game_player.terrain_tag==3) in a conditional branch which is being run by a controller event.
  • Karbonic
    I'm currently running into an issue with terrain tags. Right now, I'm working on a timed challenge in my game, DashBored. I'm using...
    • 1577723117257.png
    • 1577723358143.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz