KarinaSnow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi!
    Animations only last a few seconds on the game for every skill. But can take a lot of time to produce just one of them!
    So, thanks for your work on this deparment! I confess I dont really use MV (to heavy for my old computer) so I cant use them, but they are so nice to see!

Thanks for sharing some of your work with us!
    KarinaSnow
    KarinaSnow
    These animations are not MV Restricted, but if you can run any of the makers on 60FPS, It could work. They were, however, designed with MV in mind.

Though, I really want to be able to do my own music.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What if I start to make final boss first then crawl down from there to make lesser bosses
i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.
My greatest challenge right now is less of the workload but more of the language barrier which I definitely need a local proofreader (without translation) for. I'm wondering if this is even a legit position for freelancing.
So, the other day i come across to became closer to other developers and realiza im not even a novice. i am lower than thrash rigth now, worse than people that don´t know anything about this things cause i used to think i knew. good news is; today thrash, tommorrow, maybe not so much, and someday, i´ll be a god?
Ahh, end of the day stinky feet, fresh out of the boots. Smells like a job well done. Seriously, I have to rinse my feet when I get home, or it's not fair to my wife.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spaghetti12