Recent content by Karindanslav

1. Karindanslav

Weapon Proficiency - per class or actor weapon and armor effectiveness

I really like the idea behind this plugin, but I've had the following issues using it: - I get a "current is undefined" error. It can be solved by changing "current" for "item" in lines 166 and 170. - I get a "cannot read property XX of undefined" when using the note tags on a state. Couldn't...
  2. Karindanslav

Side Effects Control

Hi! Sorry to revive an old thread, but I've run into a compatibility bug with YEP_Item Core whenever I use your script's tags on a weapon, whether it's in the database or in the JSON file. It results into a "Object Too Deep" error. Tried it with the script above and below, neither works...
  3. Karindanslav

Help! Object Too Deep (Error)

Not sure if this has been solved, but I was having the exact same issue and I fixed it by creating a whole new Project, re-adding all plugins, deleting everything from the new Project's data folder and replacing it with the contents of the old Project's data folder.
  4. Karindanslav

[Released]Side Effects Control

Has anyone succeeded in using these note tags on equipment? I'm trying to make a magic sword deal fire damage by using castSkill after attack is invoked.
  5. Karindanslav

Overtime Effects (States)

Do you think you could post a demo please?
  6. Karindanslav

Battle Formation[Beta]

Adding immunity, states and enabling/disabling skills based on formation position would be terrific. If you're referring to the position of the actors in battle, it is because both this plugin and Battle Engine Core alias the "Sprite_Actor.prototype.setActorHome" function (or method, I don't...
  7. Karindanslav

Bobstah's Custom Stats 1.3.2

Yes, that is correct :D .
  8. Karindanslav

Bobstah's Custom Stats 1.3.2

Is there any way I can use this plugin to create a new, third resource like MP and TP that will be used by certain skills? Maybe in combination with some other plugin available? If not, do you think you could implement that?
  9. Karindanslav

[Question] Is it possible to create a secondary 'Mana' type resource that is class specific.

I am also interested in having resources other than MP and TP, and I don't see how that could be achieved with those 3 plugins combined.
  10. Karindanslav

how would I make this skill?

Hi, I'm sorry to revive an old topic, but I have interest in this as well, and couldn't find it elsewhere. Is there any way you could send the project with the finished skill too? Thanks in advance

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!
Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backdrop_Finisher