Recent content by Karlski

1. Karlski

and you have my pity

and you have my pity
  2. Karlski

- Animations Archive - (Update 11/04 - Nov Part 1/2)

@hadecynn These animations are truly as professional as they come! Thank you
  3. Karlski

Stop, look, listen :)

Stop, look, listen :)
  4. Karlski

On the road to learning MV: What now?

I have been using RMMV for about a year, and I still consider myself a complete novice! Once I learned the very basics, I checked out SRdude and his tutorials and plugins, then moved onto trying Yanfly's plugins, and after getting confused how to set up those up I discovered Driftwood Gaming...
  5. Karlski

Chinese animation and tileset

Fantastic animations! Thank you
  6. Karlski

Walking sprite a few pixels too low

Removing the 2 x !! I had on the filename sorted the problem, thank you :D
  7. Karlski

Walking sprite a few pixels too low

Hi there gang, I have a strange problem which I can't seem to get rid of. While using the Character Generator and creating new sprites, when exporting walking animations, the sprite is end up a few pixels lower down that the 'normal' amount. As you can see below, the witch in front is...
  8. Karlski

Yanflys Victory Aftermath

Hi guys, Yanflys victory aftermath plugin is wonderful. I'm wondering if there's a way to have a window to display the Item Description on the battle loot screen? I couldn't see a way to configure one earlier on today. Any help is appreciated :) thank you
  9. Karlski

Pokémon style ledge jumps

Ok I just needed to add this line and it works as it should now. :hwink: Thread can be closed
  10. Karlski

Pokémon style ledge jumps

Hi guys n gals, I am trying to make some ledge jumps, pretty much exactly the same mechanics as Pokémon, and so far it works OK, but i'm having trouble with the corner squares. Here is my current setup My problem is that say I jump left off of Region ID 1 (Ledge Jump SW) by pressing the...
  11. Karlski

Map making question

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if by having a massive world/town map like Pokémon, my game would lag or something similar. Is it advisable to have many smaller maps, or has someone made something as large as Pokémon with no problems at all? Thanks in advance for any answers Cheers
  12. Karlski

How do you cook your eggs with the yolk intact?

@Lonnehart you must gently ease the egg into the pan. Sometimes I crack my eggs into a wee glass first and then pour the egg into the pan slowwwwly
  13. Karlski

New to RPG Maker MV and want advice on how to stay focused

This majorly affects project completion time. Either that or do it faster ^^
  14. Karlski

What kind of Demos do you prefer?

A snippet of the game for sure. I remember the FF8 demo for PC, you started in the Training Ground which was a good few hours into the actual game. It was purely because of the that demo that I bought the game....

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luspeon