Recent content by Kartz

1. Random crashes on RPG Maker 1.6.1

Thanks for the info, this is a new detail for me. I'll change the name, it's not a problem but do I need to name output game packages according to these rules too? Usually, I name them something like Windows X v0.4. Guess I'll need to change this too?
  2. Random crashes on RPG Maker 1.6.1

Oops, sorry. Didn't undrestand it was important. My full path to the project is - D:\Last project\Active project folder 161
  3. Random crashes on RPG Maker 1.6.1

This may be true for my own testing yet I received crash reports from players directly and they didn't use VMs or sandbox applications. The project's is on my local hard drive and make cloud backups manually after finishing my work. So I don't think this is the case.
  4. Random crashes on RPG Maker 1.6.1

Ok, I'll try to catch JSON error one more time with console open, plus try to see if it pops up with no plugins active. With other issues, I'm afraid it's impossible - the game folds, including the console. So, debug.log content is about everything I can offer for this issue. As for the tech...
  5. Random crashes on RPG Maker 1.6.1

Hello! I encountered strange behavior with the game I make. It has random crashes during gameplay not tied to a specific action or time - it may happen after 20 minutes of playing or 6 hours. Battle/Map changes don’t affect this occurrence in any visible way, at least I didn’t detect a pattern...
  6. Problems with playing animation over a picture

Hello, guys. I want to ask about changing animation in the battle scene. I guess global change will do too since I plan to use animations over pictures only in combat. I show a "status bar" picture in combat and place GUI elements like HP bar and buttons over it. Or more like RPG Maker does it...
  7. Problem saving data with trackable icons.

Found it and will definitely try to use it. Thank you very much!
  8. Problem saving data with trackable icons.

Hello guys! Sorry if it's a newbish question but maybe someone will give me an idea because I'm stuck at the moment. I'm trying to track what's equipped on the main character and show corresponding icons in the info section of Yanfly's SaveCore . Tracking is done with severable variables, each...
  9. Arrows change bug with SumRndmDde's option plugin

Hello, I tried out SumRndmDde's option plugin for adding stuff like difficulty setting and so on. It works great except the volume parameters - they can be only increased now, even if I use the left arrow. By default, RPG maker allows me to decrease the volume by hitting left arrow. After the...
  10. PIXI SpriteSheets Animations Core V1.0 [TexturePacker]

Hi, I checked out and none of the other animation plugins suit my needs completely. I'm very interested in helping with finalizing your plugin's new version and up for all kind of testing in RPG Maker. If you think that this may help - I have some free time on my hands.
  11. PIXI SpriteSheets Animations Core V1.0 [TexturePacker]

Great to hear that your plugin is improving! Keep up the good work. Yeah, the demo project didn't have these files out of the box. Downloaded the .js files into the plugin folder and updated pixi.js from the link in the main post. Now the games stops with this: Not a biggie really, just...
  12. [RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

@TheGreenKel Thanks for your awesome plugin and all the hard work you put in it! I want to use your plugin, sadly can't use the demo from your first post to test it. I'm more interested in showing animated sprites on the map rather than battlers and the demo project refuses to play special and...
  13. PIXI SpriteSheets Animations Core V1.0 [TexturePacker]

@Jonforum Hello, I tried to play your demo from the main post but it fails with this: I just downloaded your demo and tried to play from the editor. I have a question too - can you plugin wait for a looped animation to properly end before executing another animation? Let's say we have a...
  14. How to set default volume levels?

Thank you, Llareian. This is exactly how I deal with this problem at the moment, but I hoped for a more "centralized" option to do it. Something like a plugin or a built-in RPGMaker function which I didn't found. It seems odd that I can't do this out of the box. Guess there is none?
  15. How to set default volume levels?

Hello! I want to set default music and sound level so the title menu won't blast players with sound. Tried to find a default parameter in the editor itself but system tab in the database lets me choose tracks. While its possible to lower the volume of intro music, it doesn't fix the problem...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We start in 5 minutes!
I'm making MAGIC!
aww I am sad but happy for brackeys to decide to pursue something new but seing brackeys ending is so sad ;w;
Now RPG Maker has brought him here. He will never be rid of his need for it. He hates and loves the RPG Maker, just as he hates and loves himself. Featherbrain's life is a sad story. Yes, Featherbrain, he was called. Before the RPG Maker found him. Before it drove him mad.
Really struggling with XP animations but my game deserves my best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcussss