Recent content by Katrick12

1. Scaling down images

Does this also work on sv battle sprites?
  2. Scaling down images

Is there an app or plug in that scales down images without ruining it? I draw stuff, then I scan them, so I get high resolution images, and I want to make them sprites, are there ways to do this?
  3. Galv's character frame plug in

IIIIIIIITTTT WOOOOORRRKKSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally, oh yeah another question, what plug in do I use to have an Idle and run animations? That so much space in the sprite sheet, I wanna fill it with more animations. I'm so happy, the motions are all fluid now.
  4. Galv's character frame plug in

Okay, I'll try this one out, if this works, then I'll follow this format.
  5. Galv's Character Frames

Okay, i got it now, but why does it show the 2nd frame of the animation first? Am I missing plug ins?
  6. Galv's character frame plug in

So that's what he meant by character sets, I've looked onto that thread you linked, I'll try it out now. I've tried it out, it works now, so I have another problem, what do I do to make it appear the first frame of the animation? It seems it shows the 2nd frame first, thanks a lot for this...
  7. Galv's character frame plug in

It changed a bit, but it still doesn't look right, I renamed the file too, we're missing something here
  8. Galv's character frame plug in

Here's the screenshot, it shows only half of the sprite
  9. Galv's Character Frames

Hello there, I'm having a problem with this plug in, I also use your diagonal movement plug in it works, except for this one, It only shows my sprites half, I wonder what's wrong with it, can you explain what this character set is? someone linked me up to this thread, so yeah, I hope you could...
  10. Galv's character frame plug in

Okay, I have my sprites by 48x48, so what's the approximate of that 1/8? My sprites only show half of what it should.
  11. Galv's character frame plug in

Hey guys, so I have a problem with this plug in, I was wondering what's wrong with it, maybe from a syntax? Can you help me out? Here's my spritesheet, I also used his diagonal movement plug in, which is working.
  12. Sprites aren't working

Ok Okay, i got it, thanks alot
  13. Sprites aren't working

I want to post a new thread and i can't find the create button, so i thought i can only post 1 thread at a time
  14. Sprites aren't working

Okay, how do I create a new thread?
  15. Sprites aren't working

I've done it, I don't know how to delete a reply, so I just edited a reply as I was replying it doesn't work, sorry about that, and thanks for your help, I've been stuck with this problem for too long, oh yeah btw, can I change the "other" note tag to other1 or any number? Coz I want to add more...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Definitely glad I haven't released a few of my plugins that are technically done. As I learn more, I find ways to make my code more efficient, and in one case so far, discovered an existing function that did EXACTLY what I created my own function to do.
So I was kinda recommended a manga to learn a few drawing tips, I dunno if it will actually work, but I'm liking the story lol
M745veO.jpg
RPG Maker News #12 | Control Zooming, Customize Bush Effect, Causality & Happy Bones on Steam
Episode 16 let's go! We're making an RPG in RPG Maker MZ! This week... even more mapping, we're almost done with all the mapping for our first dungeon!

I have big news. I just got hired at a Mexican restaurant! They're like Chipotle but a bit different... and my job will be taking orders some days, delivering food other days, and of course, making customers happy. My orientation is on Tuesday. Once I start, I might disappear from here sometimes, but I'll always try to come back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jabolo