kaukusaki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• O_O||| After 12 years of neglecting my health, I am officially down for the count. Remember kids, YOUR HEALTH MATTERS.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Yikes! That sounds like a fun time. The only time I've been in the hospital was because they thought they'd have to remove my entire uterus, as I was dying from an infection, so I understand the feeling.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Having something that keeps you feeling relatively productive is a must, but be careful, it's so easy to try to ramp things up to the stress level you're used to.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Your #1 job right now is to recover, so be sure to do that. Learn how to listen to your body, eat well, drink plenty of water, rest when you need rest, ect. And the hardest thing to learn, ask for help when you need it.
    Oi using Rpg maker xp since my only computer working runs xp. Yay olde skool ._."
    My new apartment is HUGE! Study over here game room over there ... Gotta fix up the parlor somehow ...
    Taking a much needed vacation. So glad to be away from the city. Hate the countryside but at least I'm unbothered :cool:
    ugh not used to being stuck in bed. I want to work but my body is like lolz wut work nope. Argh aggravating >_< I guess I will try to catch up on sleep while slinging snot. And try not to think about work. Wah this sux so hard right now.
    ugh as if passing out from exhaustion wasn't enough. I thought reducing my hours would be taking it easy... Find out doing 100 hours a week and taking Sundays off still got me taking L's from exhaustion >_< now saddled with a nasty double whammy cold (head & chest)
    kaukusaki
    kaukusaki
    I was doing 140 last week and passed out the previous Friday. That's after doing that for about 3 months straight lolz. I'm a workaholic >_>

40-60 hours? Lolz I'd probably be bored, but in better health. I might go for 80 next week but that's probably still too much. I don't have hobbies - they're all work related XD
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    You cannot catch up on sleep technically.  So I suggest you spread it out and reduce the hours on it.

Also, rest is more important then work itself, if the study research is anything to go by (basically the longer you do something without breaks the less efficient you get and if you study long enough it will actually cause you to do worse on tests plus start confusing correct info with incorrect info).

just my 2 million dollars.
    kaukusaki
    kaukusaki
    I'll keep that in mind. I  know 4 hours of sleep a night is pushing it. But I have to work. These bills aren't paying themselves.
    Wah, exhaustion is taking a toll on this body. So I need to reduce my hours. So instead of 140 hours a week, I should try for 120 or less... like maybe 80? ugh
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    140 hours? When were you sleeping? 4 hours a day?
    kaukusaki
    kaukusaki
    yes 4 hours of sleep a day. -_-|| I'd get up shower dress down coffee and get back to work. I work too damn much...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There's another Humble Bundle available now for RPG developer assets, this time focused somewhat more towards pixel art style games.
Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rawegg