Recent content by kaukusaki

1. kaukusaki

Thoughts on being called an unqualified developer

When I went to college decades ago there weren't classes in game development. It was mainly IT and Comp Sci nerds wanting to play D&D somewhere and they came up with ways to do it. the Degrees I ended up having under my belt were music theory, business management, english literature, database...
  2. kaukusaki

What One Thing In RPG Maker Would You Like To See?

I just want a working basic card game function lol
  3. kaukusaki

Anyone has an airfryer?

Those air fryers are AWESOME. My mother got tired of me setting off alarms every week when my cooking gets too lit ^_^ so she ordered one and I put on 30 pounds in a month frying EVERYTHING. XD It used to take me 3 hours to cook dinner for Mom. Now it's an hour. I also use a rice cooker too...
  4. kaukusaki

EnmxDev (or RPGMVDevs!) is stealing some games - Check if your game is one of them!

The dev's email is enmexdev at sofreene dot com if anyone wants to do something with it.
  5. kaukusaki

Due to International Privacy Laws, Sales Support ending for purchases before September 12th, 2013

Well dang bulk of my purchases were in 2013 and I just had an HD crash and my main backup drive got zapped in the process :/ so I have to rebuy all that >_< I'm not always on here due to work always keeping me busy... >_> well, here's to more projects so i can afford them again ^_^'
  6. kaukusaki

Whose plugins do you use the most?

I mainly write my own scripts (vxa) and plugins (mv). But if I don't need to reinvent the wheel I use yanfly, some.random.dude (I can't remember how he spells his handle sorry!), Khaz, Tsukihime, mr bubble... thats off the top of my head. There's others I use snippets of - I'll have to find the...
  7. kaukusaki

Recreating Existing Games for Fun and Practice

I do it all the time XD Find a game guide or play through and take notes. Slap it together. Flex the coding muscles. Have fun drawing stuff. I primarily give my clone projects to my gamer mother. She enjoys new games to play and I enjoy the exercise. To me it's not a waste of time.
  8. kaukusaki

How do you guys come up with fantasy names?

I guess it depends on your base language and how difficult it would be to enunciate? Or how many languages you know and refer to for pronunciation? To me Midna rolls easier than Midina. Lol preferences I suppose. I know 5 languages my sister knows 13. I tend to fall on Japanese style enuciation...
  9. kaukusaki

Formula box skill woes

@Andar After some tweaking it works how i want. ♡(∩o∩)♡ Thanks!
  10. kaukusaki

Formula box skill woes

@bgillisp oops! ≥﹏≤ I'm on mobile and it's hard to tell at times.
  11. kaukusaki

Formula box skill woes

Im trying to figure out how to make a mp draining skill heal hp instead by using just the formula box. I'm probably over thinking it and after a week i can't get it working. Am i overlooking something?
  12. kaukusaki

How to make the most of custom formulae. Part #1

Im trying to figure out how to make a mp draining heal hp. I'm probably over thinking it and after a week i can't get it working Am i overlooking something?
  13. kaukusaki

How do you guys come up with fantasy names?

Gary Gygax's Extraordinary Book of Names XD
  14. kaukusaki

Now with that APK headache out the way, working on getting these games out of dev hell! WOOT

Now with that APK headache out the way, working on getting these games out of dev hell! WOOT
  15. kaukusaki

A fellow programmer offered to help me get my games converted to apk (which i suck at.) WOOT

A fellow programmer offered to help me get my games converted to apk (which i suck at.) WOOT

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

How do I hypnotize myself?
I never realized how much fun destroying scenery by ramming it would be, or how much I keep think "I'm the Juggernaut!" when I do. :LZSexcite:
finally i have some free time
Well, the Danganronpa games are the biggest disappointment I've had playing mystery games. I've never had so much BS shoveled down my throat. They're an insult to intelligence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ocram_Night