Recent content by kaukusaki

1. kaukusaki

Ellenor's old stuff. (Free for commercial use)

chara template is cute. you also have my vote! :LZYcheeze::thumbsup-right:
  2. kaukusaki

goodness be shaz! i deal with that level of insanity as well so i totally understand where...

goodness be shaz! i deal with that level of insanity as well so i totally understand where you're coming from. i'm in upper management now (lowest rung) and getting these clowns to listen to me about my research and targets is like yapping at a wall. *sends more coffee your way* you'll survive...
  3. kaukusaki

do not watch kitchen nightmares. it'll give you nightmares. my sister's been watching it and...

do not watch kitchen nightmares. it'll give you nightmares. my sister's been watching it and just telling me the horror stories got me hella spooked :kaosigh:
  4. kaukusaki

*sends a case of coffee your way* good luck!

*sends a case of coffee your way* good luck!
  5. kaukusaki

Why do some games with terrible graphics still achieve success?

When I started playing games it had ascii art. :kaoswt2: (showing my age lolol). so "bad graphics" is subjective. I'm more in the camp of is the story engaging enough and are the mechanics decent? Though I have the capability of cranking out a photo-realistic game, is it really worth the time...
  6. kaukusaki

Am i being irrational?

ouch! i'm sorry you had to learn the hard way. :( i had that happen to me once and after fighting with the artist over the terms of agreement (i couldn't even advertise my game with the assets made!) i sat on it until the terms ran out (i had a contract for 3 years with this artist because i...
  7. kaukusaki

get off #teamnosleep and take a break :kaophew:

get off #teamnosleep and take a break :kaophew:
  8. kaukusaki

sometimes (rarely) they throw more money to make you work faster and if there's no code snippet...

sometimes (rarely) they throw more money to make you work faster and if there's no code snippet to spin, crack open the cookbook and hope for the best :kaoswt2: i'mma pray for you!
  9. kaukusaki

B R U H i feel your pain. folks like that i want to jump kick in the neck. my usual stock...

B R U H i feel your pain. folks like that i want to jump kick in the neck. my usual stock response is usually "you want it done right then it'll take 2 weeks. you want it done fast it'll have errors you'll have to pay me more to fix. which way you want it?"
  10. kaukusaki

Finally got mv & mz games output to apk files ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗ I'm so happy!! ┌(・。・)┘♪

Finally got mv & mz games output to apk files ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗ I'm so happy!! ┌(・。・)┘♪
  11. kaukusaki

i love mapping. i find it fun (and like to flex my architectural design degree). Unused maps...

i love mapping. i find it fun (and like to flex my architectural design degree). Unused maps from my main games i port to a master made for quickie runs (one page dungeon type). i plan to make a rando arcade out of them since i don't want all that time and art to go to waste lol
  12. kaukusaki

What's The Story Behind Your Avatar?

This is what I look like brown fro and all (I don't have purple eyes tho). My name is from a fire sorcerer I played in dnd ages ago (2e was my ish)
  13. kaukusaki

Thanks Giving Spring Edition

2020 was pretty bad. seeing cousins and friends falling out to rona, folks losing jobs and having to use their skills to pay the bills (or retire early and live off a pittance) and just all around whackness. I was affected too, having lost my job and house, then catching (and recovering) from...
  14. kaukusaki

i hate when that happens.

i hate when that happens.
  15. kaukusaki

Hard work paying off - got a promotion where I'm making comfortable money now and finally able...

Hard work paying off - got a promotion where I'm making comfortable money now and finally able to afford a tiny house! ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ now at my new increased pay rate i can finally afford a decent ride in 6 months

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChaosEmperor