Recent content by Kauzz

1. Kauzz

[MEDIA] Yay, just more few tiles to complete...

Yay, just more few tiles to complete...
  2. Kauzz

https://imgur.com/9p4HznY.png **

https://imgur.com/9p4HznY.png **
  3. Kauzz

i.imgur.com/9p4HznY.png Making some tests with new tiles... I hate the RPG Maker grid >:(

i.imgur.com/9p4HznY.png Making some tests with new tiles... I hate the RPG Maker grid >:(
  4. Kauzz

Including a custom font with the client version

You can add the custom font to the "Fonts" folder, on your project. I guess this folder doesn't appear normally, but if you will look the RTP files you will find this folder, so you just need to make an folder named "Fonts" on your main folder. ;) (and I've repeated the word "folder" so many...
  5. Kauzz

ATTENTION!! Check your resources if it's posted here!

Oh, the owner of this site contact me few months ago asking for share my tiles on this website, but just with links and screenshots. I thought it was the same for all these resources... (or no...)
  6. Kauzz

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA NO WAY

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA NO WAY
  7. Kauzz

Yeah, I can use both, sure. Anyway, I agree with @[31312:@JosephSeraph], at least this is the...

Yeah, I can use both, sure. Anyway, I agree with @[31312:@JosephSeraph], at least this is the answer I was looking for... Thanks. :)
  8. Kauzz

@[18057:@Faherya] Yeah, I see your point. But I guess they do the same thing, with other focus...

@[18057:@Faherya] Yeah, I see your point. But I guess they do the same thing, with other focus (RPGs and Plataformers/Shooters). I mean, what you think is more easy to do, an good plataformer on rpg maker or an good RPG on GMS (Pretending I know how to use both)
  9. Kauzz

@[57011:@The Mighty Palm] Yeah, I know how to code in Ruby and the GMS coding looks very very...

@[57011:@The Mighty Palm] Yeah, I know how to code in Ruby and the GMS coding looks very very very easy comparated with RGSSx, at least at my starter classes. (I've started yesterday and finished two little games) But i'm thinking if it's much hard make something near an RPG on game maker...
  10. Kauzz

Is Game Maker better than Rpg Maker?

Is Game Maker better than Rpg Maker?
  11. Kauzz

:O Good luck!

:O Good luck!
  12. Kauzz

Pizza. Because pizza fits in every occasions.

Pizza. Because pizza fits in every occasions.
  13. Kauzz

My plan now is make a "definitive schoolar tileset" starting in the elementary til the university

My plan now is make a "definitive schoolar tileset" starting in the elementary til the university
  14. Kauzz

I've started to play Tree of Savior. Looks good...

I've started to play Tree of Savior. Looks good...
  15. Kauzz

Did I do it right?

Hmm, maybe you forgot to add the RTP files when you deployed?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

finally i have some free time
Well, the Danganronpa games are the biggest disappointment I've had playing mystery games. I've never had so much BS shoveled down my throat. They're an insult to intelligence.
OMG! There's a rat themed Steam profile wallpaper for 5k lunar tokens. I want it so badly!
Huh, lots has changed since I've been away...
It's almost new year, again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpurdy3