Recent content by Kauzz

1. Kauzz

... [IMG]

2. Kauzz

New Releases: Modern + Study Time MV, Modern + Study Time VX Ace

Hello Chokovit! These tiles are in the "A5" position, I guess you put them in the A2. If you still have problems you can PM me. ;)
  3. Kauzz

[IMG] I didn't showed this here yet? omg o-o I really like those camp maps xD I Haven't an...

I didn't showed this here yet? omg o-o I really like those camp maps xD I Haven't an estimative of the 'official' release date of this pack yet. :/ (but I have early access on itch)
  4. Kauzz

RMMV MV Nova Lighting Plugin (For MV and MZ !!!)

Awesome. Keep the good work. :)
  5. Kauzz

This gave me some Red Dead Redemption 2 vibes lol

This gave me some Red Dead Redemption 2 vibes lol
  6. Kauzz

[IMG] Lol these new tiles are looking cute. :B Made with Country Woods (Available on the Store)...

Lol these new tiles are looking cute. :B Made with Country Woods (Available on the Store) and Country Woods II (w.i.p)
  7. Kauzz

I made a giant tree + treehouse for the next country woods pack \o\ [IMG]

I made a giant tree + treehouse for the next country woods pack \o\
  8. Kauzz

Wait... Elf... ...Kisser? \o\ LOL, now I can't spell the correct name o-o

Wait... Elf... ...Kisser? \o\ LOL, now I can't spell the correct name o-o
  9. Kauzz

New Releases: Country Woods Base Pack, User Interface Material 2

I actually have more upcomming taller trees, including 2 giant trees (960x960 each), guess I can finish the next pack befor MZ is released \o\
  10. Kauzz

Finally Country Woods was released lol Really want to start the next pack, but I have a lot of...

Finally Country Woods was released lol Really want to start the next pack, but I have a lot of commissions to do, so I guess I'll took some time till I back to work on the tiles. :(
  11. Kauzz

New Releases: Country Woods Base Pack, User Interface Material 2

YAY, Finally lol Guess Country Woods is my favorite pack ever, and I'm already working on an continuation. Hope you like. ♥
  12. Kauzz

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

This new update was awesome for me. I loved the move routes system (this was a thing i always wanted in RPG Maker), and the new RTP looks soo good. I loved how they gave more attention modern enviroments. I was really tired of that medieval stuffs from old makers (VX/ACE/XP and etc...)
  13. Kauzz

omg, why persona 5 is so good?

omg, why persona 5 is so good?
  14. Kauzz

Not yet, guess they will reveal soon on their live. But the games for PS5 will be released...

Not yet, guess they will reveal soon on their live. But the games for PS5 will be released before 2020 ends, so I guess the release date is soon... xD
  15. Kauzz

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

Ooooh, ok, now i'm a little wowed.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I slightly modified the hairstyle to get it in the right direction.
And apply a little lip
Am I up for another full-time day of game dev? Let's find out! Got coffee, got music; let's go!
The right kind of creativity is adding your flavoring and layering on tested and proven tropes, not tearing them down and rebuild things in your image. Just like how you don't cook eggs with a brick or a chainsaw, but instead learning on how to make your eggs look good and different than the other eggs.
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Ah! Another nice "clear day" in....
//Smacks a nearby fleshy mass
No you! Me time, not you time! :kaolivid:
//Looks back
Where was I? Oh yes, another...
//deep breath and coughs
...nice clear day in Silent Hill. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyk