Recent content by Kavaline

1. Kavaline

[RMXP] How I edit data_states? (creating a second HP)

Alright, solved: Reading your script again, I noticed something: you add the code in a separated block, reading all the original code, and adding what you want. This make me find the solution, because I know the original code of my error (thanks to documentation). So, I just added a custom code...
  2. Kavaline

Exact, I use if self.is_a?(Game_Actor) to detect if is enemy taking damage, to reduce only the HP, and one variable to detect if is HP or EP fight, in scene_battle 1, using when enemy detection is false. This part works fine, after solve this, I will edit the "Change EP" in Game_Battler 1, to...
  3. Kavaline

Ok, I will take a long read in this script, but one thing about the EP custom statistic: it don't increase with level progression, don't follow any chart like these attributes. The formula of this value is actor INT * 2, with some bonus of equips/acessories, and consumable that increase this...
  4. Kavaline

Hi guys, In my project using RPG Maker XP, I wat use 2 HP counters; the HP, and other, called EP. I search all functions for HP, and duplicate, just renaming for EP, and scripting the battle for decide when remove from each counter. The enemies can have just one counter, but for less headache...
  5. Kavaline

Charge Turn Battle (CTB) System (Final Fantasy X / Tactics style)

Awesome! I have other doubts, but will test first and edit if have any question or suggestion, you alread think in a lots of possibilities.
  6. Kavaline

[XP] Causing status on attackers and defensors

Thanks for explanation, now I understand about this parameter, looks totally usefull for acessories or bonus attachments, like reforge or slots.
  7. Kavaline

Charge Turn Battle (CTB) System (Final Fantasy X / Tactics style)

Nice script! ...all actions take the CT to 0 (consume 100 or all CT), or can edit how much CT each action consume? Example: Attacks: -80 CT Skills: -100 CT Guard: -40 CT Items: -70 CT Regular Attack with 2H Blade category: -90 CT Regular Attack of Actor ID 4: -70 CT Skills of ID group [9, 12...
  8. Kavaline

@Powell Thanks for the reply, but I want a different solution, via script, because I think to make some edits in the status ailments and mechanics. I will considerate this, for future or alternatives solutions :) @MobiusXVI Yes, the state id I will use is 17 in first case, and 18 in second...
  9. Kavaline

Hi, I'm new with RMXP, and want add a debuff when someone attack a target in guard stance. I know where I add the code, but can't find how inflict this status, what function I can use. I need put in Game_battler_3, in section "Applying Normal Attack Effects" (I made changes in script that affect...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I guess the concept of friendship has changed :") Today I saw a very quiet boy getting bullied by his 'friends' because he wasn't talking. They made a circle and made him sit in the middle and were nagging him saying hey talk, sing a song, do this tongue twister etc. etc. And I could totally see the discomfort in the boy's face. Glad I don't have 'friends' lmao
Music is my life, getting noticed for it is the best compliment I can get. So thanks to those who expressed interest :)
character for fun, based on various friends input.

I've noticed that the website has changed a lot since I left in August last year...
One of my kitties after a long, tiring day of being adorable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelioUnicorn