Kawers's Recent Activity

1. Kawers liked OmnislashXX's comment on Kawers's profile post

Sounds like something that he should have thrown out,

Aug 12, 2019 at 7:30 AM
  2. Kawers "Mmm, smells pricey... definitely the good s**t". Why is this line of dialogue attached to an envelope on the King's desk? *sigh* »

Aug 12, 2019 at 3:56 AM
  3. Kawers liked xoferew's post in the thread Yet Again Another Event Problem....

It looks like if you don't have enough bat items then it also checks if you don't have enough rat things, then if you DO have enough rat...

Aug 11, 2019
  4. Kawers commented on RouletteBunnie's profile post.

I actually think it's more interesting to think of things most dungeons don't have- the more unique the better! I haven't done any spike...

Aug 11, 2019
  5. Kawers liked RouletteBunnie's comment on RouletteBunnie's profile post

That's a very interesting concept of a dungeon cave. I like it. Is there anything in particular you would say most dungeons would have?...

Aug 11, 2019
  6. Kawers commented on RouletteBunnie's profile post.

It depends on what kind of feel you want to go for! I'm a fan of "open air" cave dungeons, where part of the dungeon might be a mountain...

Aug 11, 2019
  7. Kawers liked The Stranger's comment on Kawers's profile post

LOL! Sexy times in a restaurant, or Gordon Ramsay telling the owners that their restaurant is shite.

Aug 11, 2019
  8. Kawers replied to the thread Yet Again Another Event Problem....

I'm not totally sure what you're going for, but for my conditional branches, I usually have the positive outcomes first, then the "else"...

Aug 11, 2019