Recent content by Kawers

1. Kawers

Following a terrifying cat-on-keyboard-induced crash, today's public service announcement- BACK...

Following a terrifying cat-on-keyboard-induced crash, today's public service announcement- BACK UP YOUR PROJECT FILES! DO IT NOW!!
  2. Kawers

Save game and hanging

This might be a stupid suggestion, but they're not playing it on something that cloud saves are they? My laptop despises cloud saving and will become increasingly laggy the bigger the save file becomes if I keep trying to do it, even if the game otherwise runs perfectly.
  3. Kawers

*Opens RM to work on plot* *Ends up creating needless complicated functioning restaurant with no...

*Opens RM to work on plot* *Ends up creating needless complicated functioning restaurant with no relevance to plot*
  4. Kawers

"Mmm, smells pricey... definitely the good s**t". Why is this line of dialogue attached to an...

"Mmm, smells pricey... definitely the good s**t". Why is this line of dialogue attached to an envelope on the King's desk? *sigh*
  5. Kawers

I actually think it's more interesting to think of things most dungeons don't have- the more...

I actually think it's more interesting to think of things most dungeons don't have- the more unique the better! I haven't done any spike traps, but I think I would do it with Region ID.
  6. Kawers

It depends on what kind of feel you want to go for! I'm a fan of "open air" cave dungeons, where...

It depends on what kind of feel you want to go for! I'm a fan of "open air" cave dungeons, where part of the dungeon might be a mountain path with connecting caves. It breaks up the monotony.
  7. Kawers

Yet Again Another Event Problem...

I'm not totally sure what you're going for, but for my conditional branches, I usually have the positive outcomes first, then the "else" is for when they don't meet the criteria. You also seem to be checking twice when you probably don't have to- if you have 10 of the first item, it's only then...
  8. Kawers

I just found an event labelled "Hot Restaurant Action". This is the most disorganised project.

I just found an event labelled "Hot Restaurant Action". This is the most disorganised project.
  9. Kawers

It's so hard to update a cutscene that's already nearly exactly right, but not quite. Argh.

It's so hard to update a cutscene that's already nearly exactly right, but not quite. Argh.
  10. Kawers

@[105787:@Kupotepo] because I just love it so much! I have no real idea where I would use it...

@[105787:@Kupotepo] because I just love it so much! I have no real idea where I would use it though within the context of what I'm making though!
  11. Kawers

I think my biggest dilemma is where I will forcibly insert the Cosmo Canyon theme into my game.

I think my biggest dilemma is where I will forcibly insert the Cosmo Canyon theme into my game.
  12. Kawers

Pictures never work properly as lighting for me. Never.

Pictures never work properly as lighting for me. Never.
  13. Kawers

My 3 Year Project Is Corrupted...

I'm really sorry to hear this. I had it happen to me just recently, but I fortunately had a fairly recent backup I could use, and I save all my resources separately to my project file. One thing I did find though was that events saved to uncorrupted maps remain, so if you have cutscenes...
  14. Kawers

Well, it looks like I had one unrecoverable map from the corrupted project file- yay! PS. BACK...

Well, it looks like I had one unrecoverable map from the corrupted project file- yay! PS. BACK UP YOUR PROJECT FILE. DO IT NOW!
  15. Kawers

January Goals and Progress Thread

Happy New Year to you! I hope to get back into my project this year. Whilst I don't know if it's realistic to say I can finish it in the next 12 months, after a lengthy period of illness, I'd like to be able to get back to the same sense of peace (and sometimes frustration) that I used to get...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yeseylon wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
All Hail Storm Crow, the Blue Eyes White Dragon of MtG!
I love these real life Oblivion videos:
I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samaro