KazukiT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I decided to make another picture using my markers. This time featuring my OCs Zethero(guy) and Aureen(girl).Fighting Side-by-Side.jpg
    Reactions: ZombieKidzRule
    Avery
    Avery
    Hm, I feel like the females lower half is somewhat off, but such poses are really difficult. I love the coloring though, especially what you did to the background!
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    Thanks, now that I look at it I could have made the lower body's foreshortening more noticeable.
    I got some markers from my brother for Christmas, so I decided to make this picture with them.
    Determination.png
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Really nice shading. There's something off with the face and I can't quite place it. I think the jawline is too steep and the eyes are too close together. That's a nitpick though. It's really nice.
    Kes
    Kes
    If the face were turned to the side so much that the full left ear was visible in the way it is, then it would not be possible to see so much of the other side of the face.
    I have question, for the 1.5 update for MZ what are the sizes you could set the tileset at.
    Trihan
    Trihan
    IIRC the ones listed in the roadmap announcement were 16x16, 24x24, 32x32 and 48x48.
    While was working on one of the monsters that will appear in my horor game I may have made harold a Lovecraftian monster. (I used his head to keep things aligned.)
    After a 13 month development cycle and a few months of uncertainty my first game, "Path of the Martyrs" is now available on Steam.
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    My game started off small then I build on top of if as I went along.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Great things are made one small step at a time. Don't take on the project as a whole - you'll overload that way (speaking from personal experience). Focus on the small things - map out a town, plan a character's skillset, do part of the world map, build up some enemies... One step at a time.
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    Definitely, taking your time ensures a project quality.
    I was wondering, is anyone participating in the Harold's Last Stand game jam on Itch? I would have though this forum or RMN would have run that type of event.
    This is the cover art of new game, "Primordial Essence".
    103973864_2001034710034258_1177035926593319798_o.jpg
    After 3 and half months of my first long term game being playtested it is now in a more polished state. If you want to check it out search “Path of the Martyrs” in the Completed Games thread
    Kes
    Kes
    I have removed your link as this should be posted in the appropriate section of the game threads.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

RE4make almost had me with their demo until I got to the dog stuck in a bear trap and realized that he was dead and could no longer be saved. Just not the kind of reimagining I'm interested in.
Here's some dudes that I'm drawing for Jimmy's Quest!
autredo.png
Autism Acceptance Month 2023!

Did this randomly in my free time, I guess today is a good day to show it.
If I were to not exaggerate, I would say that I have changed my damage formula about a million times by now. Give or take 1 or 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seancreatif