Recent content by Keegan

1. Keegan

Chase event stops when approaching stealth area

Me too, the plugin said that: Once the player is detected, Stealth Regions stop applying and the alerted * event will chase the player (or flee from) even if the player runs into * another Stealth Region. The Stealth Regions remain disabled until the event * is no longer chasing (or fleeing...
  2. Keegan

2x1 Event

I that, but only the half of the chest is opened. :(
  3. Keegan

2x1 Event

I want to make a treasure chest, but the size is 2x1 tiles, so the chest is wider than the RTP chest. I know that in editor, 2x1 graphic tiles will appear as one tile, but in game, the size will follow the size of the graphics (which is 2x1). I run it and the graphic looks good in the game...
  4. Keegan

Enchanted Armor

ahh yes, I should know it if I learn JS first :(
  5. Keegan

Enchanted Armor

t Thank you guys, it really helps
  6. Keegan

Enchanted Armor

I tried it and the damage dealt is 207.01828390192 or 45.12391293, can i get rid of those unnecessary number? and make it into integers like 207 or 45
  7. Keegan

Enchanted Armor

I have discovered how to apply it, and it works!!! thank you very much for your help!
  8. Keegan

Enchanted Armor

Where I should put that notetag?
  9. Keegan

Enchanted Armor

How I can make an armor that will increase player damage? for example: I want to make an armor that will increase 20% sword damage, so if the player is using the armor his damage will increase by 20% (but only for Sword type weapons). if the player isn't use sword type weapons, then the damage...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Much as I love my job, I really hate playing "office politics". It would be nice if I didn't have to pretend to be someone else all day long.
I wanna get back into showing off Battlers and other assets I create again. But i'm always haunted by the "It's not good/realistic enough" voices that keep me from doing so.

Maybe I should get back to it, I did enjoy showing off whatever I came up with!
Big Google Warning Today for chrome users - apparently some kind of security threat has happened and everyone is being advised to update their Chrome browser ASAP by going to settings and/or "About Google Chrome", to update their browser version to a new one just released.
Firefox pointed me to a little inspiration: https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/writers-maps

So, I shared. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlosmusashi