Recent content by Keegs

1. Keegs

How did you obtain your username? What was your very first on the internet?

@CHKNRAVE That is the best origin story I have ever heard in my life.
  2. Keegs

Best friend, cool person and captive RomVHS is streaming herself drawing Noah's ark - except it...

Best friend, cool person and captive RomVHS is streaming herself drawing Noah's ark - except it isn't religious... ?
  3. Keegs

What music puts you in a mood - and which do you prefer?

Have you listened to this song of theirs? Love this one.
  4. Keegs

Ever wanted to see Harold as a buff chad? He lookin' mighty fresh. RomVHS is drawing him right...

Ever wanted to see Harold as a buff chad? He lookin' mighty fresh. RomVHS is drawing him right now - perspective pose.
  5. Keegs

RomVHS is drawing Marina Ida from Splatoon, looking pretty good. Took a suggestion - looks like...

RomVHS is drawing Marina Ida from Splatoon, looking pretty good. Took a suggestion - looks like she is close to completing it too!
  6. Keegs

It's called hopping, my dude. Hop on your fingers, best way to run.

It's called hopping, my dude. Hop on your fingers, best way to run.
  7. Keegs

Your icon reminds me of a certain person... Cedrick...

Your icon reminds me of a certain person... Cedrick...
  8. Keegs

What do you know, an hour in and she can't stay awake. Good streme.

What do you know, an hour in and she can't stay awake. Good streme.
  9. Keegs

RomVHS is about to start streaming again, gonna tune in with her. Play some Stardew Valley, one...

RomVHS is about to start streaming again, gonna tune in with her. Play some Stardew Valley, one day I'll visit the new map - gonna take some time.
  10. Keegs

What is your greatest most insignificant achievement?

I just stomped on the most roaches I've ever stomped on in my life in one sitting. Six roaches.
  11. Keegs

You're welcome. I love your stuff, can't wait to see more!

You're welcome. I love your stuff, can't wait to see more!
  12. Keegs

Very cool, thank you ganges.

Very cool, thank you ganges.
  13. Keegs

What is your greatest most insignificant achievement?

For me - I dunno if this would be noteworthy of being an achievement, but I smile knowing I've been a user of Discord since October 2015. I also have an internal desire to become the overlord of the planet,(over exaggeration, a continent is big enough) so self-consciously, probably one-upping...
  14. Keegs

Sprites look really swanky - like them very much.

Sprites look really swanky - like them very much.
  15. Keegs

No.

No.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_5_24_2022_8_43_32.png
the last post was of the 2 bosses you'll fight in the high school... Principal Heiman and Mary, Mary, Mary... aka Mary Mars Mcqueen, the captain of the girl's wrestling team. Here's a view of the inside of said high school, Autumn Bay High.
So the Fire alarm went off 3 times in less then a half hour on my building. But my cat is so use to it going off he doesn't even run behind the couch anymore. He is just like, "This again?"
It has been brought to my attention that the name of my main robot protagonist in bio-Synthetica (R3-M1) is a Star Wars character LOL Woops. Always Google search names. The new name of my robot is now K0-R1. :kaophew:
I'm considering making my own battlers from scratch, it seems like a daunting task, but I like the look of it so much...A_Miriam3.png
I picked up running again after a long time and managed to get from 2.25km to 7km in two weeks :3 Time to get rid of those covid kilos!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paperhartss