Recent content by KeenWolf

1. KeenWolf

html5 exporting/importing save data

Alright, so testing different variables within the save_core plugin had no effect and taking the plugin out completely did nothing. Here are the logs that debugger was able to collect as well as the site referenced within the log: It looks as though the path is being blocked, which is strnge...
  2. KeenWolf

Interesting, I never really dug into the code behind yanfly's plugins. I do see here that there are plugins allowing the change of web saves. I will play around with these settings to see if I can find a better way of saving for the iOS version of the game or just remove the plugin...
  3. KeenWolf

Ok so I had 1 guy test this. Here are the steps he did: 1. He starts the game then goes to the menu to save. 2. Saves game then opens menu again to hit game end which takes him to the title screen. 3. He does have the continue option and is able to load the save correctly. 4. He refreshes the...
  4. KeenWolf

I must apologize I just reread my post and appear to have been quite vague, for I was very tired last night. It isn't that their game isn't saving at all, the for when they save if they use the menus to load/save game the save file is there, however the moment the browser is closed, refreshed...
  5. KeenWolf

I have posted an experimental build of my game on itch.io to play in the browser, but for some odd reason some people cannot save their games if they are using iOS. This issue is not universal for a couple of my testers have iOS and can save just fine. I was working on a fix, but no luck so far...
  6. KeenWolf

Altering state turn count in a common event.

I have an difficult situation regarding the turn count of states in my game. I have several of yanflys plugins including Buffs and States core, but I needed state stacking so I got MrTS_States EX. The problem is when I added MrTS_States EX it allowed me to stack state, but now I cannot reset...
  7. KeenWolf

Adding to a variable through script call

Haha thank you didn't think of that. I only thought of the whole setValue thing.
  8. KeenWolf

Adding to a variable through script call

Is it possible to add or subtract from a variable through script calling? I am using Yanfly's Buff and States Core plugin to try and count how many characters in a battle have the state isDead. I found the script call $gameVariables.setValue(var, value); but it only seems to set the vaariable to...
  9. KeenWolf

Calling a base stat parameter

Thank you so very much this has perfected my formula.
  10. KeenWolf

I would like to know if it is possible to pull information from the Classes.JSON file. What I am attempting to do is use Yanfly's armor scaling plugin to create a formula that uses the base defense of a class to calculate damage reduction. The formula I'm attempting is: armor = (target.def /...
  11. KeenWolf

I would like to know if it is possible to pull information from the Classes.JSON file. What I am attempting to do is use Yanfly's armor scaling plugin to create a formula that uses the base defense of a class to calculate damage reduction. The formula I'm attempting is: armor = (target.def /...
  12. KeenWolf

Event Activates on Event touch

Alright I went back and looked at my previous VX Ace game and I am indeed wrong. Fooled myself. I'll look through the event sensor plugins and try to solve this. Thanks for the help.
  13. KeenWolf

This did work for the lever, but would there be a way to get the projectile to stop when it hits a monster and start a fight? I can get the preemptive attack thing to work if hit by projectile, but I'm not sure how to make the fight start with the projectile.
  14. KeenWolf

My issue is getting a lever to open a door when a projectile hits it. In VX Ace all you would need to do is set the event to event touch which would make the event activate on both player touch and event touch, now event touch activates when the event  initiates the touch on the player and has...
  15. KeenWolf

altering a script through activation of an event

opps, well it works now, but the meter now fills at a fixed rate that is not as slow as having max stamina at 10,000 but still takes about 3 seconds to fill and agility allows characters to attack repeatedly in a single turn then the enemy also gets to act repeatedly in a single turn at a rate...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.
Blech. I hate coming up with stories. Making gameplay is fun but coming up with lore and reasons for these areas/mechanics just makes me sleepy.
40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamnRed1