Recent content by KeeperNovaIce

1. KeeperNovaIce

In Need For RPG Maker MV RTP...

I wouldn't mind having to edit them myself, but I struggle with it greatly. If I could? I would pay someone like $10-20 for the edits. It's not a -big- deal, but it would be a nice thought. Thanks. Finding love for certain MV Characters can be a challenge...
  2. KeeperNovaIce

RMMV The Last Chronomancer (OFFICIAL CHAPTER 1 RELEASED)

Just popping in my head to say HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! I'm so proud of you! I finally decided to make a Forum Account knowing well I got so much planned!!
  3. KeeperNovaIce

RMVXA Lost Legend - Tale of the Mursan Knights

Synopsis: You play as Klayton. An elf-adventure keen on taking odd jobs. One day a friend of yours; Lauren approaches you. Her Master Sorcerer Zel'ema asks that you retireve something of importance. Something known as an Earth Sphere from the sealed cave of Majul just a short ways west of Lyea...
  4. KeeperNovaIce

I was looking to branch out with more behaviors than what's provided, but thank you for your insight.
  5. KeeperNovaIce

Resource Type: Characters, Character Set Maker Format: RPG Maker MV Art Style: MV RTP Description: I have plans on doing my own custom art, but I suck at Sprite Editing. All I would require are behaviors such as Damaged (A few more positions than what they provide for MV like what they did...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

uh oh, I just tapped into a fresh, deep vein of nightmare fuel right here guys:
51F2AC5E-A605-446E-9439-D77AA6A0B0ED.pngAdded console to my content thread here
Sweet nostalgia. My fave Final Fantasy game.
Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pokerfacy