Recent content by TenebrisCrow

1. TenebrisCrow

How do I have a faceset image change in the middle of the game?

Ah thank you! I will have a look at that plugin. I appreciate the help!
  2. TenebrisCrow

Will that just change the actors face in menu's or the message face? Because I'm struggling to understand sorry if it changes message face.
  3. TenebrisCrow

Is there a way to replace an entire faceset with another? So if you wanted to change the gender of a character it would use a different faceset but keep the same messages? Thank you.
  4. TenebrisCrow

How to make it so I can battle another actor? (keep level and equipment?)

You don't have any idea which plugin I would use do you?
  5. TenebrisCrow

I appreciate the help, I know how to do that yes. My issue is the stats of the enemy. How do I make the enemy have the same stats as the actor?
  6. TenebrisCrow

Is it possible to make it so my main hero can battle another actor? I want it to be possible to duel amongst my heroes(Actors) in the game. But I also want their levels and armour to be the same depending on how much they have been levelled and what equipment they have been given. Is this possible?
  7. TenebrisCrow

A way for events to recognize they are close to each other?

I want a monster system where you can see them walking around as events. However if two monsters are pretty close to each other, when one initiates the battle(in-built battle system), the other one will be in the battle at the same time. I can't think of any easy way to do this besides the...
  8. TenebrisCrow

Just wondering if a few plugins exist yet?

Does the sideview battler enemy plugin exist yet? I tried googling and can't seem to find it. :( Also is there a plugin that allows me change the heroes faceset in game, and then have them use the emotions that comes with the faceset. So potentially change a characters appearance at specific...
  9. TenebrisCrow

A simple event that can hit you, but you can hit them?

I remember back in my RM2K days I set up an event to use as a weapon, so that if that event touched the other event using the same X and Y of the two variables, it would receive damage using a condition through a parallel process. Well I am wondering if there's a much easier way to do that with...
  10. TenebrisCrow

Looking for more colours for char generator?

Just looking for more hair colours for char generator? I was after a bright blue and red colour for hair, but they aren't originally in the generator. Are there any released options or extensions to the generator at all? Thank you for the help! :)
  11. TenebrisCrow

RPG Maker MZ on Steam or not?

I remember I purchased RPG Maker MV on this website, and I actually preferred to have it on my PC than Steam. I had a lot of issues with Steam and hated it on there. So what are people doing with MZ? They going to install it on their PC or Steam? I personally was considering buying it from the...
  12. TenebrisCrow

Best way to Cloud save RPG Maker games you working on? (not steam)

For starters sorry if this is the wrong place to post, I went through every topic and just could not figure it out where to post this. Anyway, I'm working on a game on two different computers in the same house. There's always the USB transfer, but that's annoying because then I need to...
  13. TenebrisCrow

A RPG with many possibilities!! (Kill EVERY NPC IN GAME)

My thoughts were to have no essential NPC's, I truly ideally want it to be possible to kill everyone! It might sound like the focus of the game, but killing everyone is an option for the player. Killing everyone would be more an end game thing to do anyway. The guards are going to be MUCH...
  14. TenebrisCrow

A RPG with many possibilities!! (Kill EVERY NPC IN GAME)

I was thinking of starting a game, mostly for myself and a few friends, of course I'd be happy to share it if it ever gets finished! What I was thinking of doing is rather than focusing on an engaging story of any sort, make the world a sandbox! I know this has been done before, I don't think...
  15. TenebrisCrow

How to have dialogue choices? (More characters and choice scrolling)

That actually worked! I think I love you! Haha! It not only allows me to make the choices longer, it allows me to scroll through them if they get too big, I couldn't have asked for a better answer! Thank you very much Bex, I really appreciate it!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I sweep the floor. My brother, "You didn't do a good job. There are dust bunnies everywhere." He sweeps the floor weeks later. "I just swept. Why are there dust bunnies everywhere?" Me," Guess you didn't do a good enough job."
Today, I tortured my internet by downloading 20 files at once and then I played a guessing game as to which would finish their download first :kaojoy:
Oh god, just watched HawkZombie's stream of my game and realised that *none* of the branching scenes work properly. One has no character graphic, one soft locks due to a passability issue, and one doesn't have its autorun set to the right trigger. I've got first prize in the bag, baby.
Frustrated, as always. I took a break from working on games and when I turned back to working on them again, bam! Slapped in the face with more errors. Such is the pain of working on any project, I suppose.
Checking out the Judge's Round Table. Really cool getting their perspective in a Q/A environment like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shidoux