Recent content by Kemsyn

1. Kemsyn

RMMV DemonCyber

Super interesting is one of the best compliments I could ever get, thanks for making my day! @LovelyFlower @Skurge If you mean the tiled maps then I think I'll just get rid of them as I struggle to make all the tiles for shop interiors. With the show picture method I can kill two birds with one...
  2. Kemsyn

RMMV DemonCyber

Worked out a new way of doing the shops that allows me to use a background rather than create the tiles for each shop. Should save me a lot of time and allow for some interesting scenarios. I'm planning on letting the player rob most of the shops with different outcomes.
  3. Kemsyn

RMMV DemonCyber

Hey @ShadowDragon I'm glad you enjoyed Gargantuan : ) The scenes after the credits were a teaser for this game. They are in the same world but DemonCyber is set years later and the story is not directly related. Maybe one day I'll expand Gargantuan, I had some cool ideas for the story when I...
  4. Kemsyn

RMMV DemonCyber

Thanks for the encouragement @Starmage and @Skurge I built upon the idea of having multiple ways to take down enemies. Now certain battles have multiple outcomes depending on which enemies you kill first.
  5. Kemsyn

RMMV DemonCyber

I've been working on a battle system that allows the player to target specific parts of an enemy, which opens up more options when deciding how to take them out.
  6. Kemsyn

RMMV GARGANTUAN

Thanks so much for playing, I really appreciate it. The game is a prototype but I want to make a full version once I finish my main project. The ending is a teaser for that by the way.
  7. Kemsyn

RMMV GARGANTUAN

Added the playthrough for HawkZombie's 2019 game jam, where the game came 2nd.
  8. Kemsyn

RMMV DemonCyber

You can play my short sci-fi horror rpg for free at https://kemsyn.itch.io/gargantuan . It takes place 36 years before Demoncyber.
  9. Kemsyn

RMMV GARGANTUAN

@JosephSeraph Hope you enjoy it, let me know what you think afterwards. It's only around 25 mins long but I'm considering making it longer to be around 2-3 hours. Here's a first impression video by @Driftwood Gaming
  10. Kemsyn

RMMV Archtross: (subtitle still undecided)

Those battles sound awesome and the vehicles enemies look great. I've tried making cars that police could hide behind too but the positioning was kinda tricky with front view battle. I was gonna make it so when they explode they kill the police hiding behind them.
  11. Kemsyn

RMMV GARGANTUAN

Backstory In 2038, the discovery of element zero, forever changed the future of humanity. Technology rapidly advanced and it soon became the most valuable commodity in the known Universe. The megacorporations began sending out prospecting crews, individuals with little or nothing to lose. Due...
  12. Kemsyn

RMMV Archtross: (subtitle still undecided)

Loving all the details on your maps and battle backgrounds, I can definitely see some blade runner influences there. Looks like you put a lot of thought into the world you're creating, I can't wait to experience it.
  13. Kemsyn

RMMV DemonCyber

@Skurge It can be a bit tricky to get it to work, I'll send you a private message and try and help.
  14. Kemsyn

RMMV DemonCyber

You can always ask magnus0808, the one that did my scripts, it's likely they can help you out. I'm using Yami's Sideview Battler plugin for the extra frames, for the deaths I have multiple of the same enemy and I assign each one of them a unique death animation using the plugin Thanks for...
  15. Kemsyn

RMMV DemonCyber

Hey @Skurge I remain passionate about DemonCyber and am still working on it whenever I can. Recently, I've been adding some custom scripts to the battle system (Thanks to @Magnus0808). Enemies die the instant their hp reaches 0 now, which makes battles flow better, and the deaths seem more...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."
I guess it becomes purely academic in less than four days but before then can anyone explain to me why the %^&*( animations in the MZ database don't have a 'Hue' slider??
Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction
Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

So ghosts can go through walls and stuff, and depending their type (according to fantasy media) they can or can't interact with objects to a certain degree...

So why they don't always fall through floors? Do they always float and sometimes simulate walking? If things go through them how can they hear/see? And why sometimes they have clothing? Do clothes die as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mindseye_Co