Recent content by Kenchee

1. Kenchee

SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Hi. I know we can store an event ID into a variable. But I would like to ask if it is possible to store a particular enemy's HP (example: eventID002 which is Boss) in a variable as well?
  2. Kenchee

SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Hi Flottos Can you kindly show the exact changes you made to the js file? Thanks. Edit. Solved with Doktor_Q's plugin. Thanks!
  3. Kenchee

[TWings] Characters List / Tablet of Stars (Suikoden-like)

Hi TWings. Sorry to bother you again. I encountered a small problem. My description (actor name ID) unfortunately are quite long and some got cut off. Is it possible to change the font size or columns to 3 instead? I tried changing this: Window_TWCharList.prototype.maxCols = function() {...
  4. Kenchee

Thanks TWings! Working well now.
  5. Kenchee

Hi TWings. Are the words in the description only 1 line?
  6. Kenchee

[TWings] Trade Shop (Suikoden-like)

Thanks TWings! Can you clarify the part on item removal? Is it the total removal of the item from the shop? Or is it decrease of shop stock? addTSItem [shop number] [item id] ([inital stock] [max stock] [sell price] [min buy price] [max buy price] [timer]) The timer indicated above is for...
  7. Kenchee

Here are the screenshots of the game, shop event and plugin parameters. I did use Yanfly's core engine to change the gold and item max, but when I turned it off the decimals were still there, so I guess it's not caused by Yanfly's plugin. Interestingly, if I multiplied the price by 100, the...
  8. Kenchee

TWings. Just to check if there's a limit to the number of shops I can have. (So far I have 73 'Buy' and 73 'Sell', about 147 including a dummy. Might have a few more extras...) Just to let you know. Somehow I managed to get 0.25G, 0.5G and 0.75G after selling goods repeatedly. I don't really...
  9. Kenchee

Thanks for clarifying. I'll create a dummy shop and all the shops from the start.
  10. Kenchee

Hi TWings. I tried out your demo and found that if I walk around and talked to the 3 shopkeepers without buying anything, my inventory will jump from 47/50 to 72/50. I think it did not take into account the 5 Potions, 5 Magic Water, 5 Dispel Herb, 5 Stimulant and the 5 Elixir initially.
  11. Kenchee

Thanks TWings! :D
  12. Kenchee

I am talking about the total summation of different items. E.g. 10 potions + 10 magic water = 20 cargo spaces. The screenshot should clarify things a bit.
  13. Kenchee

Unfortunately, most plugins uses the default shop, so their plugins doesn't really work with yours. Anyways, I have decided to use variables to limit my inventory. So that if my current inventory exceeds my allowed limit, I will use conditional branch close the "Buy shop". Is it possible to...
  14. Kenchee

Hi Twings, by the way, does your plugin happen to work with any limited inventory plugins?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not to be greedy, but if anyone happens to have VX Ace or MV Resource steam keys that I don't have, lying around, I'd be happy to take them off your hands.
Got accepted into the architecture degree. Now I have all the doubting questions. Have to give them an answer in the next few days.
Just realized I have a few Steam gifts floating around. Anyone need RPG Maker MV or XP (Steam only)? Send me a message and I will send them on over!

EDIT: Just an RPG Maker MV gift remaining! XP has been taken.
*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*
Hi, I made a game for a competition. I need some players to help play and vote for the best game.

https://ekamu.itch.io/not4ever
don’t forget to rate the game here

Voting is open until 12 August.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guhh