kenibatz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Visually, is the Pop Horror City DLC compatible with Time Fantasy--particularly the character sprites? If I wanted to do an urban-fantasy story, can I mix and match? I don't have either, but I'm thinking of getting them.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I think mixing them would be possible if you upped the contrast on the Time Fantasy tiles, but as-is I'd say no. POP! has a lot more contrast (darker outlines, higher range of dark/lights) to its sprites/tiles than Time Fantasy, so they'd stick out in an odd way without tweaking. :)  
    kenibatz
    kenibatz
    Thanks @Amysaurus! That's really good to know. :)

I love the fact that their creators are very generous with freebies, so I hope to own both DLC sets eventually.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I think it'd be a fun challenge to get the two to work together, and it'd be less work than making the same tiles from scratch, but yeah, they're actually pretty different stylistically.  I think they could be edited together though if you had a decent artist on your side.
    How was your Cyber Monday? Mine was very musical; I signed up for a course on piano playing. It would be better if I actually owned a piano. :D
    What game/s are you getting this week? I'm thinking of picking up some "story rich" games like "The Longest Journey" and "Undertale".
    richter_h
    richter_h
    I got myself Metro 2033, Metro Last Light, and recently Fallout: New Vegas. Old games, yes, but I grabbed them for the story as well as some references.

Not a faithful RPG, you may say, but the story and the atmosphere... Bring me some inspiration for my upcoming project.
    kenibatz
    kenibatz
    Nice! Fallout: New Vegas is on my wishlist, but I'll probably buy it during the Winter Sales. The Metro games are also interesting.
    The Pop! Horror City resource pack looks really cute. Too bad I don't like zombies. :D
    Sharm
    Sharm
    You should tell her that.  I keep telling her how awesome she is and I don't think she believes me.
    kenibatz
    kenibatz
    Indeed, I shall! :) BTW, did you make the Pixel Myth Germania pack (saw on your deviantart)? It's really lovely! Well done! :)
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Yes, I did.  Thank you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Old chiptune loops free for use.
I think I've got my hero designs pretty much finialised ( still got some tweaks. ) In the end it'll be the four outfit colour variants with four different skintones.

I'm a bit conflicted. One the one hand, it's quite visually cool to make bodies of water that the player can interact with by going into it. However obscuring the player character from a gameplay perspective is pretty bad. Hmm... There's the option to make the area around the player visible, but then that kind of defeats the purpose of submerging them. :unsure:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Another two plugins done! One being an on map grid inventory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaxoncarter