Happy Holidays, everyone! ^.^ Dec 25, 2017

kenibatz was last seen:
Dec 25, 2017
    1. kenibatz
      kenibatz
      Happy Holidays, everyone! ^.^
      1. Vincent Chu
        Vincent Chu
        You too. I'm rather happy considering how bored I am.
        Dec 25, 2017
        starlight dream likes this.
      2. Amenti
        Amenti
        Dec 25, 2017
    2. kenibatz
      kenibatz
      Have a happy 2017 everyone! :)
    3. kenibatz
      kenibatz
      Season's Greetings, everyone! :)
      1. 1 person likes this.
    4. kenibatz
      kenibatz
      Visually, is the Pop Horror City DLC compatible with Time Fantasy--particularly the character sprites? If I wanted to do an urban-fantasy story, can I mix and match? I don't have either, but I'm thinking of getting them.
      1. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        I think mixing them would be possible if you upped the contrast on the Time Fantasy tiles, but as-is I'd say no. POP! has a lot more contrast (darker outlines, higher range of dark/lights) to its sprites/tiles than Time Fantasy, so they'd stick out in an odd way without tweaking. :)  
        Dec 18, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      2. kenibatz
        kenibatz
        Thanks @Amysaurus! That's really good to know. :)

I love the fact that their creators are very generous with freebies, so I hope to own both DLC sets eventually.
        Dec 18, 2016
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        I think it'd be a fun challenge to get the two to work together, and it'd be less work than making the same tiles from scratch, but yeah, they're actually pretty different stylistically.  I think they could be edited together though if you had a decent artist on your side.
        Dec 18, 2016
        2 people like this.
    5. kenibatz
      kenibatz
      How was your Cyber Monday? Mine was very musical; I signed up for a course on piano playing. It would be better if I actually owned a piano. :D
    6. kenibatz
      kenibatz
      What game/s are you getting this week? I'm thinking of picking up some "story rich" games like "The Longest Journey" and "Undertale".
      1. richter_h
        richter_h
        I got myself Metro 2033, Metro Last Light, and recently Fallout: New Vegas. Old games, yes, but I grabbed them for the story as well as some references.

Not a faithful RPG, you may say, but the story and the atmosphere... Bring me some inspiration for my upcoming project.
        Nov 25, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      2. kenibatz
        kenibatz
        Nice! Fallout: New Vegas is on my wishlist, but I'll probably buy it during the Winter Sales. The Metro games are also interesting.
        Nov 25, 2016
    7. kenibatz
      kenibatz
      The Pop! Horror City resource pack looks really cute. Too bad I don't like zombies. :D
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        You should tell her that.  I keep telling her how awesome she is and I don't think she believes me.
        Feb 24, 2016
        2 people like this.
      3. kenibatz
        kenibatz
        Indeed, I shall! :) BTW, did you make the Pixel Myth Germania pack (saw on your deviantart)? It's really lovely! Well done! :)
        Feb 24, 2016
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        Yes, I did.  Thank you!
        Feb 24, 2016
  • About

First Language:
    English

Interact

Signature

[​IMG]