Keniisu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    Can't wait! Game Dev Tycoon is one of my favorite game of all time. I'm definitely there! :D
    Keniisu
    Keniisu
    4:20 PM Eastern Time is what I meant. XD

Sorry for any confusion.
    Keniisu
    Keniisu
    Sorry for a delay. The game is taking it's merry time installing mods XD
    Keniisu
    Keniisu
    It starts in about 5-6 mins
    Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    It's no problem at all! The livestream is awesome so far and CorneredCosmos' game sounds very interesting! I'll have to look into it soon! Great job, Keniisu! :D
    Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    Awesome! The livestream was great! I'm so glad I went! Thanks again CorneredCosmos and Keniisu! :D
    Just a question. Would anyone be up for an interview about thier W.I.P projects? I would like to start a podcast and was wondering if'd anybody like to come on ^^
    Hudell
    Hudell
    That seems like a very cool idea :D
    Keniisu
    Keniisu
    Thanks. I really want to do something like this weekly. ^^
    If you haven't seen it I have made my first sprite in a collection of some I will be making this weekend. (I won't make full sprite sets just a front view.) http://i.imgur.com/5pNqGiM.png
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Ah, looks good! I'd suggest trying to get rid of some of the thick, dark lines on their clothing by replacing them with some of the lighter values. :)
    Keniisu
    Keniisu
    Thanks for the advice. Will do!
    Starting a 30 Day Sprite Challenge! What should I do for the first 10 challenges? Keep them basic please, I'm kinda new to this. ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ
    Anyone have the time to teach me how to do some scripting? I can probably do a Skype lesson...
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    A while ago I had decided to make a website for a crash course on Ruby programming. It's original purpose got cancelled, but I still have the first two sections done so you can read those if you'd like. I just spent a little bit of time polishing the edges so if you click on a bad link it shouldn't break too bad.

Here you go: http://www.razelon.tk/ruby/

Only the variables and classes/modules sections have any content.

Also ignore the bad color cont...
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    ...bad color contrast, as I said this site was under development and cancelled.
    My site is back! I have redesign some minor things, but they are things nonetheless.
    Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    So he/she must be the artist for your game! You have quite the team! :D

Is Octanis planned to be a standalone or a series?
    Keniisu
    Keniisu
    I plan to make a series, as I want to have some sequesls. Soooo...for now I have to say a series.
    Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    Cool! It's nice when creators don't let their stories and characters end soon and decide to continue their saga in more fantastic adventures! :)

Is Octanis 1 going to be free to play or is it going to cost?
    Just put my site down for maintenance. Expect some better things on there soon *wink* *wink*.
    Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    Awesome!! Sounds like the new update is going to be awesome! Do tell me when the site is back up so I can see the cool new changes! :D
    Ughhhh..I need to learn to backup my projects as this is the second time I gotten a corrupted project :(
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    That should be the first thing you do! Back it up in a cloud, too... Hopefully you'll learn this time!
    Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    That's tough. Sorry to hear about that. Was it a major project you were working on? Hope you were able to recover some files.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I have forced myself to back up my game every Tuesday night on a flash drive. While it is not as regular as some people use, at least this way at worst I lose one weeks work.
    Please if you have the time could you check out my classified service. I have added some of my website services, and even some trailer services there! I hope I get some commissions soon as I am in need of some money. The link to the thread is here --> https://tr.im/0YN7g
    Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    Just saw the website. It looks really creative and professional. This is a really well done website. People should order commissions from you more often for the epic sites you create! Good luck on your upcoming projects and engines! :D
    Keniisu
    Keniisu
    Thanks. Sadly I don't get many commissions, and hopefully I do get some soon as I could really use the money. I appreciate the compliments as the site took a while to make and design.
    Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    Well it's a very done website and I can tell you worked hard to make it. I hope you are able to receive commissions and funds towards your goal.

Also, I noticed you used the pronoun "we" on your website; Is KeniisuGaming is compiled of a community of members instead of just one person?
    Working on my official blog/website. Should be done by the end of the day...Oh, and It should be hella awesome! ★
    Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    Awesome! With your expertise, I'm sure you'll receive more game fans and commissions! I can't wait to see what it looks like! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally, I got a good Gmail message [from smg5urded]
"This game does look a bit plain, but, I'm sure this does not destroy the experience as a whole. Monsters fit your style of game-play, mapping looks crude but I'm sure you can make it better if you do a remake of Forgotten Eclipse"
Going to start a new project today. OMG, it will be on RPGMaker MV. :D
Paid material WIP~
EysZO9cVEAEWy9W

This is Alchemy pack.
I decided to add more witch elements.

Now we have wooden props, candles, pots, and potion bottles.
We also want to add herbs, kettles, fireplaces, etc.
First posts! Maybe I can use this update?
Using MV here: can i move blocks around in the event page and i'm just too stupid to do it or does it only look like you should be able to do it and i would always need to cut and paste?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shinokamiyato