Keniisu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can somebody give me an answer? Should I start my story in Prison or In a Town? My game tells the tale of a thief who went under discovered until very recently.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    So where does the story start? What event is the starting point of the story? Your location will be determined by that event. Unfortunately, it just doesn't work the other way around.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I would say dungeon, but it really depends on the story.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    This sounds like a discussion for the plot & character feedback thread.
    Yay! I'm not sick anymore or at least I don't feel sick anymore. I will be continuing work on Octanis, and making some more posts here on the forum. ^^ Hopefully I will have some more things to show by the end of the day!
    Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    Great! I'm glad the virus cleared up and you're able to tend to your hobbies once more! Great to know you're feeling better as well! Have an awesome day! :D
    Been sick with a stomach virus lately. Feeling a bit better, but still need to be on a diet the doctor recommended me. It sucks because most of the food I have, I can't really eat. :(
    Keniisu
    Keniisu
    Yeah. I probably shouldn't eat too much for now.. Thanks everyone for the help/reassurance, I really appreciate it.
    Keniisu
    Keniisu
    Hope you get better Sharm, sounds like very serious condition.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I'm on some heavy duty antibiotics, I'll be okay. Thanks. You feel better too! The BRAT diet isn't much fun.
    Just updated my Trailers thread. I highly suggest you check it out and leave a reply as my newest trailer is the one I'm most proud of so far.
    Gonna start making sprites. Anybody got a character to request? (I'm only making two for now.)
    Kevin O'Ryan
    Kevin O'Ryan
    Yayy!! You sir, are awesome! haha :p

lol Elsa is now officially in RPG Maker! :p haha
    Keniisu
    Keniisu
    Thank you! This is really my first attempt at an RPG Maker Sprite and I think it came out well.
    Kevin O'Ryan
    Kevin O'Ryan
    Better than mine! :p I originally design TDS sprites, so RPG sprites are my weakness. I also do platformer sprites as well, but mostly edits. :)
    Keniisu
    Keniisu
    Please note, if it seems a bit slow at points. That's because I was original talking in the video, but the audio got corrupted.
    PandaMaru
    PandaMaru
    A bit little to call it a town? And very angled and clean. :) You could use more variety on the groundtiles and some more details. ^^ It's only part 1, I know.
    Keniisu
    Keniisu
    I know, I plan on doing a bunch more. I just decided to get this part out. Thanks for the suggestions however! :D
    Wish I had some money as of late. Really needing to get a new computer. ;-; Offering my commissions don't seem to be helping, so I lowered the prices a bit. (Hopefully that should help.) Wish me luck forum ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    Is Zarby your brother or friend :3 ?
    Keniisu
    Keniisu
    Zarby is a friend. That approached me when I posted my "Octanis" thread. He is a really nice person, and really good scripter.

◕_◕
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    :o really nice to meet people like that. I have met a few in those circumstances :) Good for you!
    Are these good laptop specs for gaming/video editing? 2.16GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HD
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    what's the CPU itself? Though if you're gonna go hardcore video editing, you might wanna get at least 8GB ram...
    Keniisu
    Keniisu
    It's very light editing and the CPU is a "Celeron N2840".
    odinnightowl
    odinnightowl
    while those specs will work for some games and such no any real gaming you will want a better cpu and more ram not to mention you haven't even listed the gpu
    Might have to sidetrack off of Octanis. The story writer is not wanting to do much work as of late. >.<
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    Yee, that's normal. Specially when working when unknown people. If this is the case you should expect more than one quitting half-way :/ Most people don't have the will required for this or just don't want to expend their time in vane (you gotta earn their trust).

Hope you can resume game making soon! Try working on other areas in the meanwhile! gL!
    Blinn
    Blinn
    The only writing I do is for my own projects, but I feel your pain. I've had the same thing happen.
    Keniisu
    Keniisu
    Thanks guys, I might have to do writing on my own for a bit. I plan on recreating some elements as we had some conflicts with ideas. (He wanted Modern, I wanted Medieval.)
    If anybody is good with Parallax Mapping and is willing to teach someone, please message me or comment below. Could use some help >_<
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    If you can get it, there's a new product in the forum store to help with that specific problem.
    Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
    Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
    Yeah, you can enter the giveaway as well, you could get it free :)
    What should be done for my game first? A custom menu or a custom title screen? I'm really conflicted on this.
    Sato1999
    Sato1999
    Tittle Screen!

It's the first thing the player see,Right?
    CzarSquid
    CzarSquid
    Honestly, I wait till I know for sure what the game is before the Title screen because that is the sum of your entire game. I do the menu first because you use it more in testing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Observation Log 1 on the planet of "RPGMAKERWEB": Local RMXP community seems to have very few survivors. Their script tech-level is in the early Stone Age(about the same as 66RPG in 2007).
Some cats/wolves/squirrels are spotted, they are likely friendly. :3
Keep working on establishing more meaningful contacts.
May try to use the "I Come in Peace" protocol if encounter any hostiles.
Using hiddenone's QTE tutorial I've been able to setup a simple fishing system. Instead of just the pointer moving, the goal moves as well. Holding the action button scrolls the pointer and pressing the down arrow key hooks the fish. The speed of both is variable as well as the number of successful hooks needed for a catch.
When someone helps you solve a problem, it's good to report the thread so it can be closed, but it's also nice to go back and post in the thread to let them know their suggestion actually worked. And, you know, to say thanks for helping.
Yes, I made made my profile picture into a poorly edited fat cat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SukanarEkara