Recent content by kennysaurs

1. kennysaurs

Searching for Fantasy and Modern style tile sets and sprites for sale!

I can make maps on Unity in a similar way as in MV, but it's more work. I'm doing most of my mapping on Photoshop anyway though. Your sci-fi tileset looks great! It makes me want to work on a sci-fi game.
  2. kennysaurs

Searching for Fantasy and Modern style tile sets and sprites for sale!

I am currently using MV to draft my games, but I am using Unity for my complete project. I absolutely love Archeia's and Celianna's resources! I was wondering if anyone else could recommend more assets like theirs. My requirements are: - Must be compatible with other game engines (I am also...
  3. kennysaurs

Ahhh I love Les Mis <3 That along with Miss Saigon and so many other broadway musicals! It's...

Ahhh I love Les Mis <3 That along with Miss Saigon and so many other broadway musicals! It's great to hear theres other broadway lovers here :)
  4. kennysaurs

Game lags after exiting event processing?

Ah, that probably happened when I was playing around with every feature.
  5. kennysaurs

Ahhhh! Thank you so much! I didnt know that Common Event 1 was set to Control Switch 1. I changed the CE1's switch and then I set the switch off after the event is over and everything is running smoothly.  :D   :D   :rock-right:
  6. kennysaurs

Meaning after the event, I lag so much as if everything is going slow motion and when I try to go on a "Player Touch" event or trigger an "Action Button" event, nothing happens. I also cant access the menu.  If i set up events to occur right after the event i posted above^^^, it still runs...
  7. kennysaurs

Ill post screen shots in a bit! I'll update my first post
  8. kennysaurs

I only had one parallel event and even when I took it off, the lag still happened after the sequence of events. For other events, I used Player Touch and only one auto run.
  9. kennysaurs

So I set up a sequence of events and after the events end, the game lags like crazy. It also prevents other events from occurring once it ends. The lag started happening since I added a big monster spawning.  I know it is not my computer because I never lagged in MV and my specs are pretty...
  10. kennysaurs

I love PrismaColor <3 Do you just use regular graph paper? Do you use thicker graph paper by...

I love PrismaColor <3 Do you just use regular graph paper? Do you use thicker graph paper by any chance? I havent heard of such but that would be great for map sketching :O
  11. kennysaurs

Sorry for spamming!! >.< But just to update you, manually changing the opacity works with no...

Sorry for spamming!! >.< But just to update you, manually changing the opacity works with no issues at all!
  12. kennysaurs

The issue occurs every time when I exit and come back to a map when the monster hasn't respawned...

The issue occurs every time when I exit and come back to a map when the monster hasn't respawned yet. Maybe I have to find a different fade plugin or something :O I'm gonna attempt manually changing the opacity. This issue happens because of the "fade in" event.
  13. kennysaurs

Ahh sorry, the issue was caused the plugin I used with yours, which was the simple event fade I...

Ahh sorry, the issue was caused the plugin I used with yours, which was the simple event fade I linked you to in one of my posts above^^
  14. kennysaurs

So after an enemy dies and the respawn timer starts and the player leaves the map and comes back...

So after an enemy dies and the respawn timer starts and the player leaves the map and comes back into the map while the monster hasn't respawned yet, the game freezes! Also in the console, it shows that the timer stops too! Is there a fix to this?
  15. kennysaurs

Steam says I used RMMV for 115 hours! WOOOOOOOHOO

Steam says I used RMMV for 115 hours! WOOOOOOOHOO

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Streaming now, maybe it will work this time!
Part of me is really missin' the good 'ol days of RM '95... goodness just seems like such simpler times
Just got two Switch E-Shop 20$ gift cards... Is 3D All-Stars worth it? Or should I get something like Celeste? I'd love to know your opinion!
I’m looking at the MZ full body images and I think Priscilla is taller than Reid...
Ami
--- Music Selection ---

M.Archer: It's Music Station,You can Change the Music as you like.
F.Healer: i want to hear the Romantic Music.
M.Fighter: Then,i want the Hard-Rock one!
(the Troll Song has played)
M.Archer: Hey,i hear this Music.
F.Healer: It's popular from Internet Music,i wonder who change it?
Hero: I change it.
Entire Party: YOU????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexanD4