Recent content by kentona

1. kentona

Banned?

I want a puppy for doing this.
  2. kentona

Banned?

Hey, Deadpool is from Regina, Saskatchewan!
  3. kentona

Banned?

Hello good sir! My guess is that you just are unlucky enough to have the same IP address as one of the bots that we at RMN blocked over the past 9 years.  I saw your twitter post about it and replied there. You can send me a message privately here with your IP address (type 'what's my ip'...
  4. kentona

Forums V4 New Changes + Suggestions

On the plus side, I can suddenly post and quote in Firefox.  Not sure what that was about.  Must have been on my end, or some weird one-off bug happened.
  5. kentona

I don't expect that, and it is fundamentally the same - a community of logged in users posting chronologically in a given topic.
  6. kentona

Not always, and most places have been moving away from them or never had them - Twitter, Imgur, Reddit, Disqus, Facebook, Tumblr, etc... You just need to know who made the post, the content of the post, and the time it was made, really. E: on a place like RMW, having an avatar helps...
  7. kentona

Ah.  Well, I suggest that it is off by default then. I also suggest removing the subtitle, redundant Moderator/etc tag, the number of posts, location, and primarily uses from the Avatar section.  For the same reasons as before (reducing clutter and extraneous information) E: also, is...
  8. kentona

I make games from the heart instead of wasting time with research or experience.

I make games from the heart instead of wasting time with research or experience.
  9. kentona

It looks cluttered and detracts from the readability of the forums.
  10. kentona

I suggest getting rid of signatures.
  11. kentona

Check back in 2017

Check back in 2017
  12. kentona

I am working on a spiritual sequel called Explore Because Stuff! ...and by working I mean...

I am working on a spiritual sequel called Explore Because Stuff! ...and by working I mean thinking about it.
  13. kentona

How do I win those hourly prizes, yo?

How do I win those hourly prizes, yo?
  14. kentona

Hold shift while clicking when mapping. It's what the cool kids do.

Hold shift while clicking when mapping. It's what the cool kids do.
  15. kentona

so... does this mean you are desperate enough to eat cat food?

so... does this mean you are desperate enough to eat cat food?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another comic with Backstage Malak...
If you want to ask him anything, you can ask on my DeviantArt page! I'm not sure if you're allowed to do it here.
Forum tip of the day ...
If you get a temporary suspension for being a jerk to people who are trying to help you, and arguing with mods and admins, don't go making new accounts. Chances are, if you p**s us off enough to suspend you for a week, we're not going to hesitate giving you a permanent ban when you give us a reason.
E_6fAErVkAQILXu.png
I'm so close to releasing my game on steam! :blush::blush::blush:
Us:
"This game is awesome! I wish there are more games like this in the future."
Also us:
"I hate how games stopped being original and start copying other successful games."
Should've done this a few days ago but...
PRI_200136808.jpg
Rest in Peace, Sir Clive Sinclair
1940 - 2021
Entrepreneur, Technologist, Father of the Modern British Computing Industry, and protagonist of Legend of ZUN.

Without you, England's games and tech industry wouldn't be where it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
antodi