kerbonklin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 36-0 GET WRECKED!!! GET OUT OF JERSEY! UNINSTALL FOOTBALL PLZ
    Yato
    Yato
    I'm not even watching the game, but landslides for championship games are no fun :\
    So my game focuses on actors having a base class, but can eventually become any class, and it affects stat growth. However like this I risk a lack of uniqueness unless I delay getting the ability to change classes... Decisions decisions...
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Give each actor 1 or 2 unique traits or abilities that define the character (what I am doing)
    Mike
    Mike
    FF Tactic might be a good reference.
    kerbonklin
    kerbonklin
    Yeah, like how each race in Tactic Advance had a special summon unique to them.
    Just watched The Completionist video for Wild Arms. I should maybe try it since everyone here mentions it so much.
    kerbonklin
    kerbonklin
    It was actually extremely recent, came out like 6 days ago. O_O
    OH MY GOD! THEY BROUGHT BACK PICK BOY ON NICKELODEON FOR THE SUPERBOWL CONTENT! YES!!!! GOD I LOVE PICK BOY!
    I decided to read some of the blog posts for inspiration, it really helps!
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Hopefully, they weren't some of mine, ha ha.
    Planning equipments....hmmm...I was thinking either a FFT style or a Dota2 style...
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Dota style sounding interesting.
    kerbonklin
    kerbonklin
    Yeah I definitely want to try a Dota2 Style, the main issue though is I have class-bound equip types, so I'll have to work around that.
    God I should be working on writing out my story, but I don't feeeeeeeeeel like it. =/ Stupid procrastination. It's because nobody's forcing me to do it so I mentally don't give it priority.
    EtphTheElephant
    EtphTheElephant
    Likewise. It's all in my head, I haven't written it down.
    kerbonklin
    kerbonklin
    I have a whole Epic memorized in my head, but writing it down? Chillax
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Have you tried using a voice recorder to get it all out?
    Well just finished beating ToP, oh the similarities used in ToS.... I swear ToP was so good that ToS just kept every concept/lore but gave new characters/plot.
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Yeah, because JRPGs are always the same game.
    Darr123
    Darr123
    Tales games as well so they're all the same.
    Thinking of maybe recruiting a team for my project once I get all the story/plot sorted out. It'll be smashing!
    kerbonklin
    kerbonklin
    I'd mainly be a director for the people I would recruit, mainly for skill/animations and mappings, some menu-scripting works and smaller details.
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    I can definitely map and animate if that's what you're looking for. But I can't script to save my life.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    This seems to be turning into a recruiting thread. We have a forum for that ;)
    Yay finished beating Soma Bringer last night. (Translated rom)
    Galenmereth
    Galenmereth
    I really enjoyed that game, especially in local multiplayer. Lots of fun! The story was so-so, but gameplay was amazing.
    Was playing Metroid Prime 3 and the Grapple Voltage ability inspired me to make a similar mechanic as a Field Skill
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    All my skills are "field skills." There are events that check if the actor has the appropriate skill before running. Kind of almost like HM Moves. Does actor know "Lift?" Show a little scene where the character casts "Lift" on a rock.
    Just got a pair of Monster DNA Headphones for Christmas, gonna rock out to RPG BGMs all night.
    I am terrible with making Command Icons on GIMP. I have no idea what would look nice. Someone suggest me things.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    something that says ALT+F4
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    for guard, maybe a nokia phone based icons... they are sturdy anyway
    kerbonklin
    kerbonklin
    Lol derp. Well I made myself an octagon-ish background, I just need to add some filters to pretty it up. Which filters I have no clue though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go
Made a video showcasing 56 plugins I've installed and used in the first 5 minutes of my game. (No battle related plugins involved.) :LZScheeze:

being able to transition music seamlessly is amazing. my main character's theme has lyrics and it goes from vocal version to istrumental when he leaves his room. and vice versa. and thanks to a plugin, the transition is seamless. I love it.
All of the auditions for our game are so good, I'm so glad I'm not in charge of choosing completely. lol I just can't with some of them. I listen to them on repeat. XD
Working on a Patch to integrate AlphaABS into random generated Dungeons. Was a bit tricky, but the outcome is a real Life Changer!!

Will release it the next days!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emel1201