kerbonklin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just had a brilliant idea for triggered preemptives using event battles, with the usage of my Field Skills. But now I study for Calc 3 test. Q_Q
    Decided to remove all default traits of Hit/Eva unless debuffs or specifics call for it. Trying to make battles less luck-based.
    kerbonklin
    kerbonklin
    Or at least the early-to-mid game.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    so it's like always 100% hit?
    kerbonklin
    kerbonklin
    Yeah. Eventually there will be Blind status (maybe) or evasion-boosting passives/buffs (no more than 15% total though) and will come mid-to-end game.
    After all my complicated (mostly scripting) hard work so far...my game (The Princess Lucia) better turn out good. x_x
    I'm going to have weapons/armors add skills, and then enchantments add better versions if it was already learned. o_o If Fire is learned, then enchantment adds Blazing Fire.
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    interesting concept. I'm interested to see how this plays out.
    My skill system: "QUICK! YOU HAVE 4 SECONDS TO SELECT THAT STRONG SKILL, OR BE STUCK WITH A WEAKER SKILL!" ........."OH SNAP ENEMY KILLED YOU CAUSE YOU SHOULD HAVE USED A TECHNICAL SKILL INSTEAD!" gg
    Anyone know of purple-ish map tiles? (non-commercial) Or a purple set of Mack Season.
    A-Moonless-Night
    A-Moonless-Night
    Couldn't you just change the colours in Photoshop or something?
    To progress, or to enhance? That is the question... >_<
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    Progress enough to where you think you can stop for a while. And then enhance.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Progress then Enhance.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Better yet: finish then enhance.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!
Anyone know the best size image to put in signature?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CodeUltima