Kes

Awarded Medals 3

Share This Page

Kes

Global Moderators

Global Mod

Ask yourself "Can I afford to lose all the progress I've made since my last backup?" If the answer is No, you know what to do. Oct 14, 2019 at 5:07 AM

1. Tea's Jams
      Tea's Jams
      Thank you!
      1. Kes likes this.
      2. Kes
        Kes
        np
        Aug 5, 2017
        Tea's Jams likes this.
    2. granny steph
      granny steph
      I am stuck at the Lost desert. cant find how to cross the windy section. Thank you.
      1. Kes
        Kes
        I have no idea why you are asking me this, as I have never played the game and have no idea what to do.
        Sorry, can't help.
        Also, Status Updates are not really for this sort of thing. As you have asked in the game's thread, I would wait for someone to answer you there.
        Jul 26, 2017
        Marquise* and Skunk like this.
    3. granny steph
      granny steph
      Hi. You have been helping me on the game AdventureFields 3. Would you mind helping me again? I have posted another querie that I could do with help on if you don't mind via the Completed Games web site. Thank you so much. xxx
    4. Kes
      Kes
      Big mug of fresh coffee, a couple of genuine Italian Amaretti biscuits - the only way to get through a tough RL work morning.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Kes
        Kes
        Breakfast? It's nearly midday where I am. This was my "elevenses"
        Jul 20, 2017
      3. NPC
        NPC
        All the envy right here!
        Jul 20, 2017
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Aaaah I guess this is what DC asks me to do now. It is tenderly raining now on a sweet temperature. I should watch a good classical black and white movie upon that.
        Jul 25, 2017
    5. mogwai
      mogwai
      Kes man! You saved my Gaia account! Rock! At first I thought the Photobucket ad was only Gaia's proxy img_url?query=img_url doing it, but I see it's on this server too with a ghostly little htaccess rewrite ;)
    6. Kes
      Kes
      A Timely Intervention 50% off - last few days. Yours for the asking.
      1. Marquise*, Zeriab and Guiguimu like this.
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        OH! Now I know what game it is!! I read nice comments often about it!
        Jul 25, 2017
    7. Kes
      Kes
      The Tale of a Common Man is 60% off in Steam's Summer Sale. Truly a bargain.
      1. Marquise*, Tea's Jams and Arisa like this.
      2. mogwai
        mogwai
        Working man, eh? I will buy if, it references Hrotsvitha in anyway. I wanted to say a funny word and I don't know why.
        Jul 1, 2017
      3. Kes
        Kes
        @mogwai you will not be surprised to learn that I was unable to work in such a reference. But buy it anyway.
        Jul 1, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        I really should get back more often to the peoples I follow profiles. Cool that you can link to your Steam Shop here.

I think I got some of your stuff from last sale :D
        Jul 25, 2017
    8. Kes
      Kes
      My Member ID number is 3203, the latest Member is 104501. Over 100000 have joined after me. Suddenly I feel ancient.
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        I dunno where we can even look at those, O elder! ;)
        (It means you got the hugest Boss level)
        Jun 23, 2017
      3. Seriel
        Seriel
        @Marquise* Its in the url for your profile page, you're #42554
        And I'm apparently 45001
        I'm still salty about how close that is to 45k
        Jun 24, 2017
      4. 22pepperjack
        22pepperjack
        16035 lol all these kids running around and not one of em is mine XD
        Jun 28, 2017
    9. Marquise*
      Marquise*
      Yo @Kes , hope you are well!
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        o_O What do you mean taking over the status feed? I kinda am never alerted anymore by statuses and those typing boxes exists?! o_O Sorry... (kinda... If I understand it since I just posted once here to @Kes )
        Jun 1, 2017
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        @Marquise* Every time you posted one directed at someone, it showed up on the main page status feed. That's why they tend to be limited to two a day. If you need to catch up with folks, perhaps PM is better?
        Jun 1, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Ack... So there was a REAL inconvenient after all to be alerted when peoples posted status.

Still... makes no sens since when I start to think about 2 or more folks I haven't read of recently in my list (and I think I lost a few I try to remember the name because I checked their progress), I kinda have to manually look if I missed their Greenlight or their decease... kinda!

*goes try to find that thing again*
        Jun 1, 2017
    10. Rhi
      Rhi
      Hey, I got an alert saying you moved my thread to Commercial RPGMaker Discussion, but when I click on the link, I get an error message saying "RPG Maker Forums - Error: You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." I also don't see any section labeled "Commercial RPGMaker Discussion," which is why my thread wasn't posted there to begin with.
      1. Marquise* likes this.
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        That's odd. I didn't think we'd blocked that particular subforum from new users. You'll be able to see it when you've hit veteran status, but I'm going to bring it up with the admins.
        May 27, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      3. Tea's Jams
        Tea's Jams
        I got that error on one of my own threads yesterday. I just tried again and it let me through, something smells glitchy, haha.
        May 28, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Hope it will not be a generalization!
        Jun 1, 2017
    11. ConkerMich
      ConkerMich
      Sorry about posting in the wrong section. I'm going to try to figure out how to sell it via the store. Thank you!
      1. Marquise* likes this.
    12. Kes
      Kes
      Back after a week away in a peaceful setting with no internet. So relaxing.
      1. Dalph
        Dalph
        The best medicine, I would say.
        Apr 29, 2017
        Marquise*, Susan and Kes like this.
      2. Kes
        Kes
        Yep, a needed moment of detox.
        Apr 29, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        I admit... even when I am not logged on my sites I am worried about my accounts. 0.o

I think it is over; I am net addict now even if I am half technophobe.

I'm happy you could relax and regenerate. A rare gift theses days where we are solicited everywhere. :D
        May 6, 2017
    13. Kes
      Kes
      One day I will remember on the first attempt that followers are a minus number when inputting faces in the text box. One day.
      1. Marquise* likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Trihan
        Trihan
        My amazing psychic powers.
        Apr 6, 2017
      4. Kes
        Kes
        I should have realized. Being a Scot also helps, I expect.
        Apr 6, 2017
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        sheep!!! I hate not being able to be alerted when the people I follow post something that are meaningful. Sorry seems that I should all over each day just open everyone's feed. :((
        Apr 21, 2017
    14. Kes
      Kes
      My 'A Timely Intervention' now out on Steam. 20% launch discount
      1. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Hey that's great!!! How comes I wasn't alerte... *looks post above* nevermind!
        Apr 21, 2017
    15. Kes
      Kes
      I'm releasing 'A Timely Intervention' on Steam later today and there is so much still to do! Now my internet has started to act up! Noooo!!!
      1. Zeriab and Guiguimu like this.
      2. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        Oh noooo! Best of luck!
        Mar 25, 2017
      3. Chiara
        Chiara
        Hope your internet did behave after that and things went/are going well. D: *crosses fingers retroactively*
        Mar 25, 2017
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Frag! It does that to me and a big di*rhe* each time I really NEED to use the internet! Hey good luck with that I will follow this!
        Apr 21, 2017
    16. Marquise*
      Marquise*
      Wattah~! I was wondering where was everyone I was following and some topic and I miss all your statuses o_O (You are not be alone to be the one I miss but... the first I typed to.) o_O Yikes... I have a lot of reads to do!
      1. Zeriab and Kes like this.
      2. Kes
        Kes
        Yeah, notifications are still being worked on. But there are lots of better aspects to this forum software, so I can live with that for the time being.
        Mar 1, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        You're right! I already love the include attachment into the PMs. :D THAT's a MAJOR improvement. ^^
        Mar 1, 2017
    17. Kes
      Kes
      The forum transfer messed up some signatures, losing their spoilers. Could people please spend a few minutes fixing them? Thanks
      1. Marquise*, Guiguimu and Ms Littlefish like this.
    18. Zeriab
      Zeriab
      *hugs*

Keep it up. Should you ever feel down, remember the people around you who gladly will suport you ^^
      1. Marquise*, Marsigne and Kes like this.
      2. Kes
        Kes
        Jan 15, 2017
        Marquise*, Zeriab and Marsigne like this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        I think I want to reserve mine (hugs) maybe around May or June?
        Mar 1, 2017
    19. Kes
      Kes
      Just a quick query - in US English, is it stall holder or stallholder?
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Yeah, people would be much more familiar with Kiosk or booth but they are always a salesman/saleswoman, etc...rather than having a particular name.
        Jan 7, 2017
        1 person likes this.
      3. Kes
        Kes
        Oh dear, this is so complicated.  For us, (and I think Australia and New Zealand) a kiosk and a booth are two different things and neither of them are stalls.  Given the international nature of game players, I'm going to have to go for something generic like shopkeeper - except we would never use shopkeeper for someone who only has a stall.  That's for someone who has a shop.  Oh well, it's probably the nearest thing that everyone can understand.  Thanks for your input everyone.
        Jan 7, 2017
        2 people like this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        I do hope we all understand in the end.  I understand your embarrassment.  :3
        Jan 18, 2017
    20. Kes
      Kes
      I've changed my forum name - now to see who's observant and who isn't.
      1. 6 people like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Zeriab
        Zeriab
        It's ok. @Kes is still pretty new
        Jan 18, 2017
      4. Kes
        Kes
        @Marquise* Yes, Kes from Kestrel, and the avatar is the silhouette of a kestral, as was the old one.
        Jan 18, 2017
        1 person likes this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Oooooh.  Well it is more understandable in that one :)
        Jan 18, 2017
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA

Signature

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]