Kes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• My Member ID number is 3203, the latest Member is 104501. Over 100000 have joined after me. Suddenly I feel ancient.
    Yo @Kes , hope you are well!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    O.o What do you mean taking over the status feed? I kinda am never alerted anymore by statuses and those typing boxes exists?! O.o Sorry... (kinda... If I understand it since I just posted once here to @Kes )
    taarna23
    taarna23
    @Marquise* Every time you posted one directed at someone, it showed up on the main page status feed. That's why they tend to be limited to two a day. If you need to catch up with folks, perhaps PM is better?
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Ack... So there was a REAL inconvenient after all to be alerted when peoples posted status.

Still... makes no sens since when I start to think about 2 or more folks I haven't read of recently in my list (and I think I lost a few I try to remember the name because I checked their progress), I kinda have to manually look if I missed their Greenlight or their decease... kinda!

*goes try to find that thing again*
    Hey, I got an alert saying you moved my thread to Commercial RPGMaker Discussion, but when I click on the link, I get an error message saying "RPG Maker Forums - Error: You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." I also don't see any section labeled "Commercial RPGMaker Discussion," which is why my thread wasn't posted there to begin with.
    Reactions: Marquise*
    Sharm
    Sharm
    That's odd. I didn't think we'd blocked that particular subforum from new users. You'll be able to see it when you've hit veteran status, but I'm going to bring it up with the admins.
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    I got that error on one of my own threads yesterday. I just tried again and it let me through, something smells glitchy, haha.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Hope it will not be a generalization!
    Back after a week away in a peaceful setting with no internet. So relaxing.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    The best medicine, I would say.
    Kes
    Kes
    Yep, a needed moment of detox.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I admit... even when I am not logged on my sites I am worried about my accounts. 0.o

I think it is over; I am net addict now even if I am half technophobe.

I'm happy you could relax and regenerate. A rare gift theses days where we are solicited everywhere. :D
    One day I will remember on the first attempt that followers are a minus number when inputting faces in the text box. One day.
    Reactions: Marquise*
    Trihan
    Trihan
    My amazing psychic powers.
    Kes
    Kes
    I should have realized. Being a Scot also helps, I expect.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    ****!!! I hate not being able to be alerted when the people I follow post something that are meaningful. Sorry seems that I should all over each day just open everyone's feed. :((
    I'm releasing 'A Timely Intervention' on Steam later today and there is so much still to do! Now my internet has started to act up! Noooo!!!
    Reactions: Zeriab and Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Oh noooo! Best of luck!
    Another Ned
    Another Ned
    Hope your internet did behave after that and things went/are going well. D: *crosses fingers retroactively*
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Frag! It does that to me and a big di*rhe* each time I really NEED to use the internet! Hey good luck with that I will follow this!
    Wattah~! I was wondering where was everyone I was following and some topic and I miss all your statuses o_O (You are not be alone to be the one I miss but... the first I typed to.) o_O Yikes... I have a lot of reads to do!
    Reactions: Zeriab and Kes
    Kes
    Kes
    Yeah, notifications are still being worked on. But there are lots of better aspects to this forum software, so I can live with that for the time being.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    You're right! I already love the include attachment into the PMs. :D THAT's a MAJOR improvement. ^^
    Just a quick query - in US English, is it stall holder or stallholder?
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Yeah, people would be much more familiar with Kiosk or booth but they are always a salesman/saleswoman, etc...rather than having a particular name.
    Kes
    Kes
    Oh dear, this is so complicated.  For us, (and I think Australia and New Zealand) a kiosk and a booth are two different things and neither of them are stalls.  Given the international nature of game players, I'm going to have to go for something generic like shopkeeper - except we would never use shopkeeper for someone who only has a stall.  That's for someone who has a shop.  Oh well, it's probably the nearest thing that everyone can understand.  Thanks for your input everyone.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I do hope we all understand in the end.  I understand your embarrassment.  :3
    Pro tip. You know you've got a typo in your damage formula when the drain skill you've just given an enemy results in them siphoning off more than 100% of your actor's MHP.  Sigh, I think I'm just too tired after yesterday.
    Reactions: 3 people
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    LOL...  Oh dear @ksjp17I do hope it wasn<t your game and hope the game you were testing wasn't THAT frustrating!

Otherwise, Happy Boxing day! (And Belated Christmas!)
    Kes
    Kes
    @Marquise* yes, it was my own game.  I'm working out enemies for the next section.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    At least you didn't bruise any other guinea pigs egos.  ;)
    How do you keep being so disciplined and work so well =o?
    Reactions: 1 person
    Kes
    Kes
    I'd like to think it was sheer genius, but it's probably not.

Actually, my way of working is a bit idiosyncratic, so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else.  I work on several aspects at more or less the same time, and switch between them to keep motivated.  So at the moment I'm switching between mapping, making tiles and skills.  That way I don't get burnt out on one of them.
    I hate PhotoBucket. Down again. My game threads look a mess, my signature is gone.  How many more times!? Rant, rant, rant.
    Reactions: 2 people
    Faye Valentine
    Faye Valentine
    Postimg anyone? Seriously, it's super reliant, easy, quick and modern. It's lotta more direct than Imgur. 

Photobucket also reminds me of Imageshack, heh. 
    Kes
    Kes
    On checking, postimg does seem to have a lot virus issues, re-directs etc.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Well...  I wonder what images they want us not to see if this is a conspiracy? 
    Hullo... Just warning you that the picture links of your siggy don't work now.  All 3 of them!
    Reactions: 1 person
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    ^^  I found out some images seems broken too elsewhere so... might not be all localized to you.  :)   (But I do hate when my siggy is messed up and I thought it might upset you too if you don<t scroll too fast in treads.  ;)  )
    Kes
    Kes
    My links are working now, at least for me.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I'll need a cookie refresh.  I'll see tomorrow.  :}
    Bliss. There are no Reports waiting to be acted on.  So rare.
    Reactions: 2 people
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    MMMMmmmMMMMmmmmm... peace, contentement, quieteness, rejuv time...  I guess it helps bring in more love!

*cybermentally waters the seed of love planted in the soil of peace and tranquility*
    BoredSoul
    BoredSoul
    **Gunshots fire**

The end.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    XD I was also listening to that so your line just fell well;
    Steam Launch discount for The Tale of a Common Man ends today, so if you want the low price you've only got a few hours.  Though, imho, it's still a bargain at the full price, so perhaps I should be encouraging people to pay full whack and get more income from it.
    Reactions: 4 people
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Good luck with steam sales ksjp17! By the way its good to have you back, before I took a break from the forums for awhile you were still out because of your injury. Not the same without your ever looming presence  :)
    Kes
    Kes
    Thank you.  I'm still not fully back into the swing of game making, as so many things piled up with being off work for nearly 6 months.  However, I think I'm on the verge of 'normality' - whatever that is.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Awww...  Recover well dear.  And what's this with false positive reviews???  You got a mob of fans?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

>Testing with fonts change.
>Tries installing a plugin. Doesn't work.
>Tries changing the plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Tries installing another plugin. Doesn't work.
>Changes a few more plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Goes directly to the gamefont file and changes the src. Works.

YYEEEAAAAHHHAAAA

Perseverance is key, bois and girls.
What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ?
Looking back at some sketches, and game design documents on my PC dated summer of 2015. I started development with the release of MZ, but in 2015, I felt a strong desire to make a game out of the blue. I remember feeling sad for no apparent reason, and all these ideas rushed into my head. Now that I think about it, since that day, everything has become easier to do on my PC . . . it’s very creepy.
Everything's going to be alright! We're all in this together. <3
Aaaaannd published my game's tech demo. :D

Feel free to download and play it. And give feedback!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yatsekonn