Kes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• My, my. Now that Shaz has gone red, so has the squirrel. Not sure I'm going to get used to it quickly.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    The avatar certainly stands out more now. Red is a colour that denotes power and prestige, so it's also appropriate in some way.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Am I extra intimidating now?
    Kes
    Kes
    ummmmmmmmmmmmm, nope
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Timely intervention... some round weird mystical sceals.... Is that a Doctor Who Timelord thingy?
    Kes
    Kes
    Nothing to do with Doctor Who, but time does come into it.

Try the demo - it's free and will give you a bit of an idea of how it all works, though there are plot twists and surprises after that.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Cool. (Those things seems really Gallifreyans XD)
    I need trees for in towns, and I' m bored with all the trees I have. Bored, bored, bored.
    Avery
    Avery
    My skype account is on my profile, you can add me and I can see what I can find for you.
    Kes
    Kes
    Thank you very much.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Awww... :3 I tought at first it was to be all about a copy-paste tree solution. Well, Hope you get what you need ksjp17.
    I have spare keys for VXAce and Game Character Hub available. pm me, but check the comments first to see if they are still available.
    I have a list of useful script calls to use within events. Just been checking it and several times thought "why the heck would I ever want to do THAT?" It must have seemed a useful option once, but now I just don't remember.
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    Kes
    Kes
    @GrandmaDeb - I saw your post about this when I was posting a query of my own on that thread. I've found a couple like that which do away with needing to set variables to the player's x,y. So much quicker and easier.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I wish I could use well those X,Y variables/events :) It never worked well with me (Wonder if it is my dyslexia or my novice state?)
    Well well, congrats moderator! :)
    Kes
    Kes
    Thank you. At the moment I have the title, but the set up for me to do any work isn't in place yet, so I have a bit of time to read all the stuff I need to know and get to grips with how to move threads etc.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    I'm sure you'll learn quick. :) Which area will you be moderating?
    I now understand a post I once read, saying that Symphony tags could make a grown man weep.
    Kes
    Kes
    Actually working out exactly what to put in them so that the animation on screen bears some passing resemblance to the animation in my head.
    Kes
    Kes
    Oh, and also, I have other note tags in some skills, so yeah, clutter.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Mmmmm... Another animation problem huh? Weird in that last 48hours I can't put my finger on it but it seems that everything and everyone liked to animation and creativity experience some downfalls around. :X Well I do hope it is a phase and it unlocks to you.
    Pro Tip #117. When cleaning up your graphics, and removing all those stray pixels that seem to appear from nowhere, you will save yourself a lot of time if you make sure your monitor screen is clean first. Sigh... You'd think I'd know that by now.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    *facepalms* Yeah worked once at a client<s house and that client didn<t bother up to have 2 dead pixels on screen... :X Just at strategic place! How annoying!
    mlogan
    mlogan
    With two kids, I feel your pain.
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    /me identifies
    DoubleX
    I've read almost all the comments there, found some really "interesting" points :)
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I understand what you all type. Not being there yet, I think it might have to do with how Greenlight works a bit. We almost are unable to browse it so Devs ask their school, and relatives to thumb them up upon their popularity as a person rather as a developer so... When you buy a game upon Mommy and Daddy's review and are program illiterate a bit, you might end up NOT buying what you thought you were paying for if you don't search upon controls, GUI, HUD, Graphics, Game mechanics o...
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Contd;

or if you confuse homage or parody to a title for blatant rip-off. :S

Still, I know this may open a window to opportunists to STEAL games doing copies somehow before asking for refunds! :0
    Pro tip: When doing complex set route moves, make sure you have 'Move down' 5 times, and not 'Turn down' 5 times. It will save you many facepalm moments. Yes, folks, it is just one of those days.
    I'm curious. Why do some people put 'English' as their first language under their avatar when it's dead obvious from what they post that it's not?
    ookami_lord
    ookami_lord
    they can change that?cool.
    Kes
    Kes
    yeah, but tbh, they probably have more important things to think about.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    My guess is they think it makes them sound cool or smart or something. There's no shame in English not being your first language! :D I'm sure people would roll on the floor laughing if I tried to get around speaking... Idunno.. German or Russian or something. @___@
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    That's a shame, I was hoping they would eventually become a decent alternative to steam. All be it, more indie focused.
    cabfe
    cabfe
    Even if they return to good practices with the devs, trust will be hard to get back. This may be the swan song for Desura.
    Kes
    Kes
    I think you could be right there. It wouldn't be the first time that a company buys out another one and then proceeds to act in such a stupid way that they destroy their new acquisition.
    Someone has just pointed out that I've made 4,999 posts. So now - where do I make the milestone post #5,000? And should I get a life that I have so many?
    Seriel
    Seriel
    I found #5000:
    Kes
    Kes
    Yup, there it is.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    lol ksjp17 - yes, I'd wager more than 50% of my posts (I don't dare to think how high that % really is) are all moderator posts. I do answer questions once in a blue moon though ;)
    Ahahahaha... you have 4,999 Posts. :p
    Kes
    Kes
    So I have! I hadn't noticed. Hmm, now where shall I make that milestone 5,000 th post?
    Seriel
    Seriel
    Make it a good one!
    I wish I'd discovered vector graphics earlier. I can now do things I never thought possible. With practice this is going to transform some of my graphics. Already done a couple of things that (imo) look quite good.
    KDS
    KDS
    i know the feeling :D
    World Snooker Championship started today. Game making productivity already hit. 3 weeks to go.
    Have you noticed the increasing number of topics where a query is made, several people take the trouble to reply and the OP doesn't bother to acknowledge? Or does acknowledge, but doesn't say thanks? Sad, really.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I think, unfortunately, that in most places you go you'll find people who are not there to socialize or share, but rather take and treat the place like a glorified "help me" desk.
    Would you believe it? The day 'Undefeated' comes out on Steam is the day my internet crashes every few minutes. Could it get any worse?
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Sucks. Le's hope there's no problem with the release then :)
    Kvich
    Careful mate! Last time I tested such statement, my computer died... :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Tired of just doing mobile. Now you can Play the game in ur Browser! https://bigmala-productions.itch.io/rpg-forever
I managed to fix my car at last... :biggrin:

I'm proud of what I have achieved with my project. Don't mind with the Spanish, Ill add more languages.
Im currently looking at the RPG MAKER Steam page, and i found out the Rpg maker mz requires bit 64 pc, i only have bit 32 pc ;-;, i am really using an ancient pc.. XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gillfigno