Recent content by kesa

1. kesa

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

Thank you so much Reisen your awesome ^.^
  2. kesa

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

Hey Reisen the J in Journey looks more like a D now that I look at it. Any way to adjust that if you have time?
  3. kesa

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

OMG it's perfect!!! I LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much...This makes me so happy ^.^
  4. kesa

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

@ Hyde - Looks like you got your hands full now so maybe Reisen can do mine if not too much of a problem
  5. kesa

JANK's music studio

These are great, cant wait to place Forest of Despair into my game project. ^.^ Thank you for sharing your talents with us
  6. kesa

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

Title: A Journey's End Sub-Text: N/A Theme: The game is about a girl who is a dungeon crawler, that roams about looking for treasures... Setting is in the medevil era, I really have no idea what to do about the title screen, normally I do them myself, but I been so strapped doing everything...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello! Can anyone help me? I followed making cooking tutorial for RPG Maker MV. But for some reason buff state that food gives doesn't work in overworld. It disappears. What am I supposed to do?
A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.
SIGH its so hard to convince my friend that making a game for fun and making one to sell takes different planning. I don't care about weird bothersome ways of doing things in a game made for fun, but when you are planning to market it, there is some stuff that you just have to streamline or cut out.
It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Princess_Shinra