KeyJester
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Learning to make tilesets is hell on my brain. I swear, I look at my apartment and all I can think about is how to rearrange it to get the best possible tileset. >.o
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    I had that with CSS/HTML, so many <div>s for ages, EVERYWHERE, LOL!

(a <div> is a box, basically, in which you can assign values to the content, such as to bold all text within the <div>)
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I know exactly how you feel!
    Currently struggling with my health, as it seems to have gone all psycho on me. Yay. But Gaming, beer and RPG maker is a nice way to ignore that~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kind of relieved that I had medibang installed when I need to edit Sprite I was about to download gimp but I remember I had medibang installed lol
Voting for the first round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup!

Finally started working on Grim Trigger episode 2 today :LZScat: it's half comic/half visual novel!

GfY3Rwj.png
Is it interesting to get more backstory on villains? A key moment in their past, their childhood, or maybe something that shows they've always been that way? To see or not to see?
"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paradox0508