Khas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, not to join the congregation of folks echoing the "Khas no longer works here" sentiment, but I can't seem to nail down anywhere I can download his Ultra Lighting script for VX ACE. Would anyone mind helping? It'd be massively appreciated
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    You can't. It's no longer available anywhere.
    boneholio
    Tarnation. Thank you anyways.
    I know this account is dead now but I'm still going to ask how I can buy a license for your plugins
    Kes
    Kes
    A lot of work on this question has been put in by a lot of people over time, and the answer is - you can't. He has completely left the scene and without that licence using the plugins in a commercial game would be piracy.
    Reactions: Monke
    RCXGaming
    RCXGaming
    @Kes I was about to have a heart attack until I realized you guys were talking about his MV plugins and not his VX Ace scripts which are free to use. (according to his terms of use)

So wait, you can't buy his MV plugins at all? That sucks.
    Reactions: Monke
    Monke
    Monke
    @RCXDan yup, the most we got is someone who thinks that khas said that they were now free to use but forgot to update the terms.
    Hello. How you doing ?
    I'm here to ask you if i could make the MV port of Self Switches from VX ACE, if you haven't made it.
    Greetings and thank you.
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    Khas hasn't been active on the forums for quite some time now :(
    Kes
    Kes
    Also Status Updates is not the place to make Requests like that, that is not their purpose. Either send a pm - a bit pointless in this case - or post a thread in JS Plugin Requests.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Yanfly has a self switches plugin
    Lighting with real-time shadows on MV looks awesome! (see the video on my profile :D )
    Guys, I just moved from Brazil to US and I can't reply to everything right now. I ask you to be patient, I will get back soon. Thanks!
    Wow khas I was thinking you was not active anymore! but just for say I respect your script who are efficient and have the merit to be short c: !
    Khas
    Khas
    Thanks man! It's nice to hear that :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I picked up FF III pixel remaster for the mobile discount sale. I guess that's on my plate after I finish Lunar Silver Star Story. That said, I am strongly considering an entry for the IGMC 2022 since an idea came to me for this year's theme.
Map033.png Road to the ruins of the temple of light you'll be exploring after leaving Teytal. Can I get some Yays?
I just bought VN Maker with 75% off, just for the assets.
IGMC is back everyone!
Fun challenge: Guess the name of this enemy!
Watchman.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lemonoky