Recent content by Khayalan

1. Khayalan

Japanese Style characters for MV Generator

When it really looks like the Pictures its just more than awesome
  2. Khayalan

Lost my Smartphone today ;( Hoping that it is at the lost property office, but i dont think so

Lost my Smartphone today ;( Hoping that it is at the lost property office, but i dont think so
  3. Khayalan

For sure ^^ But Windows 9 reminds me of 98 ^^ And i really liked it... First OS i had my hands...

For sure ^^ But Windows 9 reminds me of 98 ^^ And i really liked it... First OS i had my hands on as a sixyear old boy. Really creepy when i think now. I complain about 6 year old kids, that have a smartphone and i had a PC in that age  
  4. Khayalan

Updated my PC to Win10 finally :) I hope it wasnt a failure...

Updated my PC to Win10 finally :) I hope it wasnt a failure...
  5. Khayalan

Got so much stress the last few weeks ^^ But luckily ive got holidays in 3 weeks 

Got so much stress the last few weeks ^^ But luckily ive got holidays in 3 weeks 
  6. Khayalan

You said the TileD-Plugin will be updated ^^ Any Update on this :? Love this Plugin <3

You said the TileD-Plugin will be updated ^^ Any Update on this :? Love this Plugin <3
  7. Khayalan

Khayalan`s Trashy Icons

Hey out there ^^   Today i made a few trashy Icons and i thought i would share them   128-black... A version of the Icons with higher resolution and black Background to see them better ^^ If somone wants them to use ^^ Heres a version without black background Heres...
  8. Khayalan

Made a bunch of Icons ^^ I will release them soon (today or on monday)

Made a bunch of Icons ^^ I will release them soon (today or on monday)
  9. Khayalan

Thats bad ^^ Bought DS-Package and wanted to see how it looks resized ^^

Thats bad ^^ Bought DS-Package and wanted to see how it looks resized ^^
  10. Khayalan

Somebody knows if the Waifu2x resizer is broken down? Cant resize images anymore... tried...

Somebody knows if the Waifu2x resizer is broken down? Cant resize images anymore... tried several sites :(  Main site i cant even connect to
  11. Khayalan

MMO Engine for RPG Maker MV made with socket.io

Hmmm... im hoping this will be continued ^^ Too bad i cant help you... But there are so many things that could be implemented -Real-Time Battles -Fighting together -Auction House and much more... THE HYPE IS REAL -Khayalan
  12. Khayalan

TileD Plugin (Version 1.3.0+ Released)

Interesting PlugIn ^^ Used TileD years ago and i really appreciate i have the option to have more layers? But is there a tutorial (in best case a video) which shows us how to export the map to MV I did read the instructions but i think i cant follow them ^^ (I have to improve my...
  13. Khayalan

That sounds very nice :) Hope i can then do the menu i want for my game ^^

That sounds very nice :) Hope i can then do the menu i want for my game ^^
  14. Khayalan

Mugかぶり Character portraits

Are there any tutorials how you draw them ^^  These are awesome :) -Khayalan
  15. Khayalan

When do we get Luna-Engine for MV <3

When do we get Luna-Engine for MV <3

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...
Finsh all of the walking dead game in a week, such an amazing emotional trip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariominestrone