Recent content by kietemoi

1. kietemoi

TAA_BookMenu (v1.5.2)

sorry for the delay, I didn't update MV since the plugin was working with my older version (just not the variable issue). I just updated MV (1.6.2) to see if that is the root of the problem. But now I'm getting errors even with the demo project >.<. Could the issue be that previously my version...
  2. kietemoi

TAA_BookMenu (v1.5.2)

Hello! The top row is with the variable and the bottom row is when I take the variable out. I also turned the plugins off that are causing the error but instead of an error showing up it removes the book menu completely if I have a variable written in, and then goes back to normal as soon as I...
  3. kietemoi

TAA_BookMenu (v1.5.2)

sorry that was a poor example, I didn't actually write zero - I had tried \v[5] \v[6] etc. but it gives me an error. I wonder if anyone else is able to write variables or if its just me that can't.
  4. kietemoi

TAA_BookMenu (v1.5.2)

hello! thank you for such a great plugin! I was wondering if it is possible to show variables in these books? I read that text code is supported but I tried to add a variable with " \v[0] " in the plugin manager but I received an error. The source is set to "Plugin Manager". Would be great to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today I drove through my city of 100,000+ people during rush hour and the streets were nearly empty. Just so I could go get my favorite burger. There a dental assistant (she said that's her other job, even though I didn't ask) took my order and handed me a burger. I know it's bad out there... But wow, she's either atrocious with her money, or "it really be like that".
Chilling out while toodling around someone's painstaking Minecraft recreation of Disneyland. It is mind-boggling and probably as close as I'll ever be to going.
>Testing with fonts change.
>Tries installing a plugin. Doesn't work.
>Tries changing the plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Tries installing another plugin. Doesn't work.
>Changes a few more plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Goes directly to the gamefont file and changes the src. Works.

YYEEEAAAAHHHAAAA

Perseverance is key, bois and girls.
What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ?
Looking back at some sketches, and game design documents on my PC dated summer of 2015. I started development with the release of MZ, but in 2015, I felt a strong desire to make a game out of the blue. I remember feeling sad for no apparent reason, and all these ideas rushed into my head. Now that I think about it, since that day, everything has become easier to do on my PC . . . it’s very creepy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ocren