Recent content by Kikeluzi

1. Kikeluzi

RMMZ Lantern of Worlds - Eastwind

:kaopride: Playing!!! (in fact, I died for a giant crab, but I will have my revenge!)
  2. Kikeluzi

Yanfly Quest Journal and SRD Translation Engine

I don't remember how I did it (in case I did it xD) Let me take a look, I'm just taking back again my project files ^^ so I'll be editing this comment here (if don't, maybe it's cause I forgot :v) I saw it here... you're right. I remember now. I couldn't translate it too :c What I did was...
  3. Kikeluzi

RMMV Kawaiiland

:kaothx: Thank you! ^^
  4. Kikeluzi

RMMV Kawaiiland

:kaoswt: Sadly for me, I think the game is not being so attractive yet, so people play and forgot about it right away. I hope when I implement the Skill Tree and the other things, it can be more fun. Anyway, thank you for playing! ^^
  5. Kikeluzi

Yanfly's Quest Journal - how to get quest id?

I think I found that out. I was looking at the settings of this plugin to see the codes that were used... basically, it's the examples he/she used. ex: $gameSystem.getQuestDescriptionIndex(questId); the Quest ID code is this "questId" ex: $gameSystem.isQuestObjectiveCompleted(questId...
  6. Kikeluzi

RMMV Kawaiiland

New Update, to version 0.5.5! you can download for free at the main post! =) ✨ Game optimization (it's much more fluid than before); ✨ Defensive Stance reworked; ✨ More lively scenario, with less contrast; ✨ More lively maps, with more NPCs and more interactions; ✨ Portuguese translation; ✨...
  7. Kikeluzi

RMMV Kamigami: The battle of gods

Ahhh... I love Yaya-Chan arts! I want to play :3 it seems to be interesting xD Will you put it on Steam?
  8. Kikeluzi

Yanfly's Quest Journal - how to get quest id?

Did you do it? if so, how did you do it? I'd like to check if such a quest is available to make a condition =P
  9. Kikeluzi

Yanfly Quest Journal and SRD Translation Engine

You'll have to do something like this: "\\i[202]Available (0)": "\\i[202]Disponivel (0)", "\\i[202]Available (1)": "\\i[202]Disponivel (1)", "\\i[202]Available (2)": "\\i[202]Disponivel (2)", "\\i[203]Completed (0)": "\\i[203]Completa (0)", "\\i[203]Completed (1)"...
  10. Kikeluzi

Map Inventory MZ + MV (visual grid inventory)

What are the terms for the commercial use? I read that you use the ShareAlike license for it too, but here in the topic you don't mention it... so, sorry...:kaoswt2: it wasn't clear for me...
  11. Kikeluzi

CityShrimp's Cover Tiles

Wow! excellent plugin!!!
  12. Kikeluzi

RMMV Kawaiiland

\o/ Thank you ( ~ * u*)~ I hope you enjoy! (when u have time)
  13. Kikeluzi

RMMV Kawaiiland

K A W A I I L A N D TRAILER STORY Kawaiiland, land of the cuteness, is an island inhabited by various types of creatures, home of the tiny pixies; of the vegetal ones, yasainians; and of the very cute, kemonomiminians! Outside its prevailing population, Kawaiiland often receives visits of...
  14. Kikeluzi

OcRam - Battle_EX plugin (for MV)

:kaoluv: Wow, really!? so thank you! I'd love to use it! :D :kaosalute: I'll be cheering for you xD
  15. Kikeluzi

Summon Core

Yep -> <SNIP> <- It's in the youtube video description

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChaosEmperor