Recent content by Kilgarra

1. Kilgarra

Galv's Roll Credits

Okay so this is really weird, but I copied the save files from my testing to the folder of the deployed game and when it played that, it worked perfectly... Sorry, I'm a noob when it comes to making games, this is my first one. What is the console error? And how can I show it to you?
  2. Kilgarra

Galv's Roll Credits

Hey! I installed your plugin and tested it in the program and it worked perfectly. But when I sent the game to one of my friends, at the end when the credits should've rolled, she got this message: What could be the problem? I can't figure it out since it worked perfectly when I tested it...
  3. Kilgarra

How can I create a custom menu?

Thank you! Again. :)
  4. Kilgarra

How can I create a custom menu?

I'm making a horror game so I don't need the menu to show gold, status and stuff like that. How can I remove those?
  5. Kilgarra

How can I do this in RPG Maker MV?

I managed to figure it out since then. Thank you so much for all the help!! :kaoluv:
  6. Kilgarra

Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it! :) But of course since I'm a complete noob, I had some problems with the event... :guffaw: I tried the "this._chaseRange = x" command and it worked perfectly, but for some reason, the "this._seePlayer = true" command doesn't . The event doesn't...
  7. Kilgarra

I want a part where there are people who will start chasing the mc when they see her. They’d be turning 90° every few second. And when the mc is visible to them, they’d start chasing her (or it'd be instant game over - both versions are ok). Can somebody help me with this? I don’t know how to do...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go
Made a video showcasing 56 plugins I've installed and used in the first 5 minutes of my game. (No battle related plugins involved.) :LZScheeze:

being able to transition music seamlessly is amazing. my main character's theme has lyrics and it goes from vocal version to istrumental when he leaves his room. and vice versa. and thanks to a plugin, the transition is seamless. I love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhen