Recent content by Kilitar

1. Kilitar

Trouble with adding a button.

Thank you @Poryg. I also did not found how can I check which actor is active and dynamically enable buttons based on his stats/params etc... I can check for example this._actor._talentPoints from status scene functions. But this._actor._talentPoints is unidentified for backbutton menu. (in...
  2. Kilitar

@Poryg @Aloe Guvner - I would like another your advice with scroll between actors via buttons. I used same concept which worked for BackButton. Add button and set correct handler for it. Issue I have now: next - previous button works only once and switch to next actor. Then it takes focus...
  3. Kilitar

Yep, Poryg - your script works now, I missed part "BackButtonWindow.prototype.makeCommandList = function()" Great job from both of you guys and thank for your time. I also understand much better now how windows are handled within scene Now I am going extend this concept to scroll between...
  4. Kilitar

Thx it worked for one problem - button now works - but still has no text on it.
  5. Kilitar

Still no luck. error "cannot read property 'bind' of undefined This button is a very resistant beast :]
  6. Kilitar

Well, replaced as you advised, but still no luck. AT least this.setHandler('backButton', SceneManager.pop()); does not return error. Window is created but no button visible on it. No text. Now I have it placed inside BackButtonWindow.prototype.initialize If I move addCommand and...
  7. Kilitar

Thank you, Tried and made some progress. I made own prototype of BackButtonWindow function BackButtonWindow() { this.initialize.apply(this, arguments); }; BackButtonWindow.prototype = Object.create(Window_Command.prototype); BackButtonWindow.prototype.constructor = BackButtonWindow...
  8. Kilitar

Hello, I have no troubles to adding/rearrange/resize buttons in Window_MenuCommand objects. It is simple plugin using methods already available as part of it. My app is made for android tablets/phones and it has included pedometter and GPS plugin as it interacts with real world around...
  9. Kilitar

Simple Stack States

Hello. If I understand it corectly, I can simply change default non-stackable states to stackable with override only one function: Game_Battler.prototype.addState = function(stateId) { if (this.isStateAddable(stateId)) { // if (!this.isStateAffected(stateId)) {...
  10. Kilitar

RPG Maker MV - v1.6.1 Beta

Where can I find nw.js file? It does not look like it is anywhere after update. Neither in older versions.
  11. Kilitar

[GPS]GeoLogger and GeoManager

Thank you for this plugin :). I know it is not "fresh thread". In my case, usage for my "game" is this: My game is based on LARP (Live Action Role Playing) system game. Our group of friends in real environment - with medieval equipment playing RPG Maker MV game on android tablet/phone. One...
  12. Kilitar

Add array data as part of actor properties

Well, I was not able to make it work. Took me few hours to get it work. I was getting error message all the time TypeError: Failed to execute 'createLinearGradient' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': float parameter 3 is non-finite. - and as inexperienced "coder" I did not even know what should I...
  13. Kilitar

Text set to none. I did not know this forum has multiple themes. Thank you, I am very new in object oriented programming.
  14. Kilitar

Hello. I am fighting with JS in MV. I made plugin with guild system. GuildName is defined by string - (name defined by plugin parameters) In each guild you have 12 titles you can achieve (starting from newbie to grandmaster) - you are tagged by highest one - so for Smith guild you can be...
  15. Kilitar

Khas Advanced Lighting v4.2 Ultra (now with real-time shadows!)

In fact - I have cutscenes with animations and light as well. Specific time might be tricky - but I am synchronizing event using paralel event counting seconds/minutes/hours/days so it is well doable. About switch limit - You can increase event switches into virtually unlimited amount using...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Plague Inc. has released some virus in China. Judging by game experience we should go to Greenland. (And then Greenland shall somehow be infected.
Cheerleaders are my favorite thing on Czech hockey. Too bad they're the only thing worth watching on it.
meet with Quon,
the goddess of Rakuen (circle mascot)
It turns out that if I set the collider to 0,0,0,0 before despawning an event.... QMovement will actually play nice with Galv Event Spawner! :LZSexcite:
So I cloned an event in MV today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniparab