Killer_Van
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you don't trust anyone, everybody lies. F:F
    Reactions: The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The vast majority of people I've encountered do and have lied. Unless I'm proven otherwise, I judge all people to be untrustworthy; and that trust is easily lost once it's gained. I have serious trust issues.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Everyone lies regardless of your trust. You choose who to trust and they in turn choose whether or not to trust you enough to be honest or not. We are all dishonest with most of those around us, most of us are even dishonest
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    ...with the people we choose to trust from time to time. Deception is simply one of humanity's most natural instincts, everybody lies, for convenience sake at the very least.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.
What do you guys think about Survival mechanics in games (Hunger, thirst, etc.)?
Do you find them to be an enjoyable obstacle or a bit of a nuisance?

Asking for a friend... :stickytongue:
Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balthier