Recent content by KillerCotton

1. RMMV Community Lighting MV & MZ

Gonna ask a quick question here, and sorry if this has been asked anywhere else on the thread- Is it possible to change more attributes of the built in player light other than just the radius? I'd like to be able to change the color and everything too. If not, is it possible to make my own...
  2. Is it possible to wait for seconds instead of frames?

So for some reason I decided it'd be a good idea to put a rhythm game mini-game in my current project. I've put together the basic gameplay. Notes fly across the screen and you can hit them if you time it right, or miss them if you don't. Since its supposed to be like a rhythm game, everything...
  3. Galv's Map Projectiles MZ

Is there a way for the projectile to play different animations for different events? I'd like it to play animation 1 when it hits one event, but animation 2 when it hits a different one I'm a beginner, sorry if there's an easy fix for this.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello again, guys! Today, I come to you with not one, not two, but THREE new emotion busts for Ramona!
RAng2FPS.gifRAng5FPS.gif
Anger

RWin2FPS.gifRWin5FPS.gif
Wink

RCry2FPS.gifRCry5FPS.gif
Crying
Feels like I've been butting heads with people more often, especially on here. Hoping I'm not being unreasonable, I've been trying to be more honest about how I'm feeling.
SF_People2.png added!
index.php

I wrote a script everything worked fine until IDs and Names weren't being stored/called proper.. Turns out I used ' j ' instead of ' i ' for grabbing array element. 2 days of bug testing and rewriting to overlook a single little letter. I'm changing my default loop variables. Any recommendations? Maybe n & m? Kidding lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warmthofwinter