KillerGin
Last Activity:
Jul 15, 2019 at 6:01 AM

Share This Page

KillerGin

Freddie, Male, from Boston, MA

Veteran

Why do people think the new title screen was made in 'after effects'? The particles are generated in real time!! Thanks for the compliment! May 26, 2019

KillerGin was last seen:
Jul 15, 2019 at 6:01 AM
    1. KillerGin
      KillerGin
      Why do people think the new title screen was made in 'after effects'? The particles are generated in real time!! Thanks for the compliment!
    2. KillerGin
      KillerGin
      The new title Screen is beautiful! Killer Gin baby!
    3. KillerGin
      KillerGin
      How many RPG's have graphical settings to improve game performance?
      1. MushroomCake28 likes this.
      2. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        If you have game performance issue, 90% of the time it's time to change your computer. The other 10% accounts for plugins that are CPU heavy of heavy parallel process events. So check if you're in that 10%.
        Feb 13, 2019
        KillerGin likes this.
      3. KillerGin
        KillerGin
        Thanks. I actually released a new version of my game with a particle and light system created from the ground up... I put in graphical options for the player to toggle to help with game performance. ;0)
        Feb 13, 2019
    4. KillerGin
      KillerGin
      What is the best way to tell if low to mid range computers can play your game well? (New Original Weather Particle system in demo)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        There was a discussion about how to emulate low spec pc iirc.
        Jan 1, 2019
        KillerGin likes this.
      3. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        I've got a laptop that I'd say is "mid to low" range. It runs Legend of Grimrock fairly decently, I haven't tried turning settings up to max or anything, but that's probably the newest level of graphics it can handle.
        Jan 1, 2019
        KillerGin likes this.
      4. KillerGin
        KillerGin
        Thanks, I borrow someones low end laptop and it ran the game at 30 frames..... so now I am working on options to alter the number of particles and how often the game updates to try to fix this problem.... plus I am adding pollen to one of the new particles to show during sunny days lol.
        Jan 4, 2019
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
    5. KillerGin
      KillerGin
      Would a particle system coded from scratch be impressive for an MV game? Killer Gin how one now. ;0)
      1. Kneeshaw likes this.
    6. KillerGin
      KillerGin
      Creating dispatch Missions like the assassins creed games wasn't as hard to create as I thought it would be. I hope people like them!
    7. KillerGin
      KillerGin
      Releasing a long awaited Game update.... satisfying!
      2. KillerGin
        KillerGin
        Thanks, animations are not my strong suit... they are now in the game! yay!
        Jul 6, 2018
        starlight dream and Marsigne like this.
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Make your own or just fiddle around with the default ones? Even customizing the default ones can go a long way in adding in that personal touch.
        Jul 6, 2018
        starlight dream and Marsigne like this.
      4. KillerGin
        KillerGin
        My friend made them for me and we both coded different sections to get it to work in the game. They do make it look nice and I cant wait to hear what people think.

Animations include:
        Torches
        Mining
        Cutting down trees
        Digging
        interaction
        etc
        Jul 7, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
    8. KillerGin
      KillerGin
      When YANFLY supports you and showcases your game on his site... you must be doing something right! YAY!
      1. Starmage, Nightblade50 and msazako like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Plueschkatze
        Plueschkatze
        congrats! :)
        Mar 29, 2018
        KillerGin likes this.
      4. KillerGin
        KillerGin
        Thanks guy! You can see my game up on his page.

Also, he has stated personal opinions of my game in the past... its in the trailer. ;0)

Though most of the time what you said is correct, you are not wrong.
        Mar 31, 2018
        Wavelength likes this.
      5. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        Thank you very much for clearing that up!

I did see the high praise he gave your game at the end of the trailer. Cool stuff.

One thing I noticed - if "Moral" is supposed to be how much motivation/spirit your members have, be sure to correctly spell it as 'Morale'.
        Mar 31, 2018
    9. KillerGin
      KillerGin
      My game Killer Gin has just launched on Kickstarter!!! Please check it out if you get the chance. Thanks.
      1. Poryg likes this.
    10. KillerGin
      KillerGin
      My game Killer Gin is making its way through the kickstarter process. Live once the professional trailer is created (about 1 week). YAY!
      1. Jonforum and Nightblade50 like this.
      2. Jonforum
        Jonforum
        nice webArt designs.
        Goodd luck
        Mar 22, 2018
      3. KillerGin
        KillerGin
        Thanks! The kickstarter is going live very soon.
        Mar 26, 2018
    11. KillerGin
      KillerGin
      Is there a place in the forums where we can find games that are released or in kickstarter? Let's support each others games! Yay!
      1. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        Commercial Center. It's a little over halfway down the main page's forum list.
        Mar 22, 2018
        KillerGin likes this.
    12. KillerGin
      KillerGin
      Wow, the browser version of Killer Gin has received an incredible amount of attention! Just in time for the new version!
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Congrats! Best of luck with the new release. :)
        Feb 28, 2018
        KillerGin likes this.
      3. Project CROSS
        Project CROSS
        Congrazzles, Killergin! I finally found your account here. Now I can follow! XD
        Feb 28, 2018
        KillerGin likes this.
    13. KillerGin
      KillerGin
      I wonder what people will think of the brand new, unique, one of a kind U.I. that I have in my game. ;0)
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        show? :p
        Feb 1, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. Kes
        Kes
        Please remember that Status Updates is not for getting feedback, so by all means show, but in the appropriate place e.g. game thread, or Game & Map Screenshots thread.
        Feb 1, 2018
      4. KillerGin
        KillerGin
        No problem, but how do you show in a comment? Please check out the game if you would like the see the brand new UI. Hmmm, I think I updated the games thread... but with new Pics? Hmmm I may have to update it. Thanks.
        Feb 5, 2018
    14. KillerGin
      KillerGin
      Gearing up for Kickstarter! So of course I had to release a new demo of my game!
    15. KillerGin
      KillerGin
      I can't believe I was crazy enough to make "Story Mode" for my game Killer Gin! ;0)
      1. leenat40 likes this.
      2. IAmJakeSauvage
        IAmJakeSauvage
        The scope of your game still blows my mind.
        Oct 31, 2017
        KillerGin and leenat40 like this.
      3. KillerGin
        KillerGin
        Hey! Thanks... but what about it is large in scope? I released a new Demo with "Story Mode" for my main RPG last night. Basically it bypasses the JRPG battle system so you can enjoy the story.
        Nov 1, 2017
    16. KillerGin
      KillerGin
      New demo out! The new Journal system release by Yanfly really helps out! love it!
      1. Stanley
        Stanley
        Nice, always glad to play a game with journal/quest log
        Oct 24, 2017
        KillerGin likes this.
      2. KillerGin
        KillerGin
        Definitely! It makes a huge difference. Check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks!
        Oct 25, 2017
        IAmJakeSauvage likes this.
    17. KillerGin
      KillerGin
      3 Months, 400+ hours, and Killer Gin is back with a new demo baby! Yeah!!
      1. starlight dream, padr81 and Guiguimu like this.
      2. Gallia
        Gallia
        A demo ? well i shall check it out then hehehe
        Sep 15, 2017
        Alastor01 likes this.
    18. KillerGin
      KillerGin
      I just ordered 25 copies of the RPG Maker MV Game Engine for my College. Yay! Can't wait for class to start!
      2. KillerGin
        KillerGin
        Thanks! I teach video game development at the college. I am so excited to teach them and see what they come up with... A whole new generation of RPG maker devs!
        Jun 30, 2017
        Verdelite and Arisa like this.
      3. mogwai
        mogwai
        ($$_$$)) The Enterprise license! Adobe will soon topple!
        Jun 30, 2017
        Arisa likes this.
      4. Verdelite
        Verdelite
        That's super cool! OwO
        Jun 30, 2017
        Arisa and mogwai like this.
    19. KillerGin
      KillerGin
      I just added visible enemies into the game! OMG its now 10x better! Especially since you can see the enemies line of sight! Sweet!
      1. waynee95 and Tea's Jams like this.
      2. cabfe
        cabfe
        Now to add a way to snipe them from afar :)
        Jun 23, 2017
      3. KillerGin
        KillerGin
        Jun 23, 2017
    20. KillerGin
      KillerGin
      Shout out to @Poryg for finding a bug in my demo! Game updated and uploaded! Enjoy!
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        You're welcome :). Unfortunately I won't be able to say anything else, because the game is so laggy sometimes on my computer that it's unplayable (for the most part it's smooth, but the Infinite dungeon is a real hell). It's a pity though, since the concept looks very interesting to say the least!
        Jun 19, 2017
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    My Official Game Page!

Killer Gin Official Game Page

I am a professor working on introducing Video Game Design as a major at my college. I chose RPG Maker MV to teach my students how to make video games. I am also utilizing the game engine to create my very own game which I plan to release commercially by the end of 2016 (along with a series of novels). My other interests include, but are not limited to, the Gym, Video Games, Fantasy Books. Family Guy, Simpsons, Locked up, Investigation Discovery, Tosh.0, Impractical Jokers, South Park, Ultimate Fighter, Boxing... Sushi, Steak and Potatoes, etc.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Killer Gin, RPG video game, developed by Frederick Miranda Download Killer Gin Game Demos (PC, MAC, ANDROID): www.killergin.com/downloads Official Killer Gin Web Site: www.killergin.com

View attachment 46216

My interests include, but are not limited to, the Gym, Video Games, Fantasy Books, Family Guy, Simpsons, Locked up, Investigation Discovery, Tosh.0, Impractical Jokers, South Park, Ultimate Fighter, Boxing... Sushi, Steak and Potatoes, etc

Signature

Killer Gin
    Created by Frederick Miranda

Download the PC, Mac, and Linux Demo (Browser Version available): www.killergin.com