KillerGin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 4+ years developing this game.... in less than 1 month, it should finally be complete. So many emotions! (Happy, relieved, excited, scared, etc.)
    KillerGin
    KillerGin
    @bgillisp I am doing the same, I started developing KG since MV was released, I am going to finish the game before I start the next game on MZ.

I will work hard to deliver the very best game I can. PS, my surprise for early adopters of KG is a Killer Gin EP, it consists of 5 original songs for the game. 3 are done so far, the last 2 are in the works. (2-3 will have vocals)
    KillerGin
    KillerGin
    Jenova
    Jenova
    Im already on year 3. Im sure it will be a few more years before i finish my game. All for learning of course, but that doesn't mean i can't try to make it look good. Lol
    YAY!!! Soon, going to have some awesome new updates and reveals! Particularly excited about the new Lighting Plugins for both MV and MZ hehe!
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Game close to release?
    KillerGin
    KillerGin
    Hopefully in 2 weeks...... going back and transplanting my new Lighting plugin and recording and transplanting the final voice recorded scenes in the game now. ;0)
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    There's all kind of exciting developments in the future. MZ will see a lot of activity, I can tell.
    And just like that, "fat shaming" has been eliminated!!!
    KillerGin
    KillerGin
    Yes, I have been addressing these issues and have been steadily improving it (I rewrote the intro, i removed 200+ skills and 25+ scripts after the last 3 versions). I am very excited about the lighting plugin, this will improve the FPS performance, so I definitely need a very good version ready for that.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    If it makes you feel better you should have seen the 2014 version of my game I released last year. I think I did like 6 rewrites before I was done with it?
    KillerGin
    KillerGin
    It's all part of the creative process. The most important aspect of this process is realizing there is a need for updates and following through with them.
    Sometimes you have to take a break and relax. Started a fresh Skyrim game... OMG the ideas it's giving me... I guess I'm doing research... yeah....
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Just don't play it and decide to add 239523957235 new features because the game has them. Too many new devs make that error I've noticed.
    Prescott
    Prescott
    I recently started a new Skyrim campaign, first time playing with Frostfall installed which is pretty cool. I got 1 very simple mod that changes everything though, which makes it so that you don't know a character's name until you talk to them. Instead, it'll just show up as a question mark. It's very engaging.
    KillerGin
    KillerGin
    Well not considering game play mechanics, I have had fun with those.

Mostly just engaging side quests/stories and cool weapons/items.
    Hmmm trying to get a contest started! I hope I can share it here in the Forums! STEAM achievement, $100 and more on the line.
    Players can now censor gore and language in my game.... yes, even the voice acted lines are censored. However, I made sure it doesn't change the games story. For the sensitive people...
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    In certain case, censorship can turn horror into comedy...
    KillerGin
    KillerGin
    lol I am sure it can. So of course you have to take special considerations into each and every situation that can be optionally altered to be less gory.
    I FIGURED OUT the source of my MV lag problem.... but I cant find the thread I posted it in to share.... I'm a sad panda.
    Reactions: standardplayer
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Go to your profile page. Above where it says 'Profile Posts', 'Latest Activity' You'll find a little, easy to miss button called 'Find'. You can look at all your content, and filter by threads you've started.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    this one?
    KillerGin
    KillerGin
    Yes, thank you!
    Spent like.... 10+ hrs getting my game to communicate with STEAM... finally figured it out... learned a lot! Thanks @MushroomCake28!
    I wonder if all the new awesome art work on my game page will make people check out the game lol
    watermark
    watermark
    You know I've been meaning to check out your game sometime. Not because of the art but because It seems like you've been working on this like forever, so it's gotta be good. :p I get the feeling it's like an elder scrolls open world but in JRPG style? Is it going on sale on Steam anytime soon?
    KillerGin
    KillerGin
    Ah thanks. Yes the game is now on STEAM early access and its definitely a labor of love.

Its definitely much more open and much more open than your typical JRPG.
    After looking at your game page, can I just make one bit of criticism? You have a fat kid named Gordo... He's named that because "Get it!? He's fat!" he also feels like a token character.

[To those who don't know
    Gordo = Fat en espanol.]
    KillerGin
    KillerGin
    Oh really? Never played those games.

yeah, Gordo is a fan favorite, he is awesome!

He is the character everyone is already rooting for which is definitely cool.

He is the guy that is the normal, every day guy surrounded by titans, yet, if the player pays attention and plays the game well, Gordo can definitely hang and be one of the best.... one of those stories.
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    I've got a Gordo in ATHOPS and he's a big, huge, bully!
    Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    What's next? Fat characters named Debu? Japanese for "fat?"

Also, I almost want to see someone draw Gordo from Killer Gin and ReadySet Heroes in the same picture. Maybe Killer Gin Gordo is giving RSH Gordo a hug.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Wow... For the longest time I thought, my game had a memory leak. I've been doing everything I can think of to optimize it. I was at a loss... Then today I tried a deployed version. Turns out the memory leak is MV running it.
:ewat:
It's not the biggest number ever, but I am so happy!
I started to paint again after it didn't fit my female character. (I really intend to draw women)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Koichi