KillerGin
Reaction score
281

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • After looking at your game page, can I just make one bit of criticism? You have a fat kid named Gordo... He's named that because "Get it!? He's fat!" he also feels like a token character.


    [To those who don't know
    Gordo = Fat en espanol.]
    KillerGin
    KillerGin
    Oh really? Never played those games.

    yeah, Gordo is a fan favorite, he is awesome!

    He is the character everyone is already rooting for which is definitely cool.

    He is the guy that is the normal, every day guy surrounded by titans, yet, if the player pays attention and plays the game well, Gordo can definitely hang and be one of the best.... one of those stories.
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    I've got a Gordo in ATHOPS and he's a big, huge, bully!
    Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    What's next? Fat characters named Debu? Japanese for "fat?"

    Also, I almost want to see someone draw Gordo from Killer Gin and ReadySet Heroes in the same picture. Maybe Killer Gin Gordo is giving RSH Gordo a hug.
    OMG Apple is a pain when trying to publish a Mac version of your game (STEAM+APPLE RULES)
    HOLY Sh*t!! How did I manage to get real actors for voice acting in my game?!
    My game just got fully funded on Kickstarter!!! Sweet!
    Why do people think the new title screen was made in 'after effects'? The particles are generated in real time!! Thanks for the compliment!
    How many RPG's have graphical settings to improve game performance?
    • Like
    Reactions: MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    If you have game performance issue, 90% of the time it's time to change your computer. The other 10% accounts for plugins that are CPU heavy of heavy parallel process events. So check if you're in that 10%.
    KillerGin
    KillerGin
    Thanks. I actually released a new version of my game with a particle and light system created from the ground up... I put in graphical options for the player to toggle to help with game performance. ;0)
    What is the best way to tell if low to mid range computers can play your game well? (New Original Weather Particle system in demo)
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    There was a discussion about how to emulate low spec pc iirc.
    Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    I've got a laptop that I'd say is "mid to low" range. It runs Legend of Grimrock fairly decently, I haven't tried turning settings up to max or anything, but that's probably the newest level of graphics it can handle.
    KillerGin
    KillerGin
    Thanks, I borrow someones low end laptop and it ran the game at 30 frames..... so now I am working on options to alter the number of particles and how often the game updates to try to fix this problem.... plus I am adding pollen to one of the new particles to show during sunny days lol.
    Creating dispatch Missions like the assassins creed games wasn't as hard to create as I thought it would be. I hope people like them!
    Releasing a long awaited Game update.... satisfying!
    When YANFLY supports you and showcases your game on his site... you must be doing something right! YAY!
    Plueschkatze
    Plueschkatze
    congrats! :)
    KillerGin
    KillerGin
    Thanks guy! You can see my game up on his page.

    Also, he has stated personal opinions of my game in the past... its in the trailer. ;0)

    Though most of the time what you said is correct, you are not wrong.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Thank you very much for clearing that up!

    I did see the high praise he gave your game at the end of the trailer. Cool stuff.

    One thing I noticed - if "Moral" is supposed to be how much motivation/spirit your members have, be sure to correctly spell it as 'Morale'.
    My game Killer Gin has just launched on Kickstarter!!! Please check it out if you get the chance. Thanks.
    Is there a place in the forums where we can find games that are released or in kickstarter? Let's support each others games! Yay!
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Commercial Center. It's a little over halfway down the main page's forum list.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

And then I figured out a way to doing a "regular animation" that's affected by PIXI particles. So now each frame of the animation gets particle effects. Soon my dreams of a world without QSprite will be realized. :kaopride:
Currently every NPC in my RPG gets a name, its kinda useless to name all, but Its also cool, somehow.
Biggest prob is to come up with different names. xD
I'm back from my visit to my family. Was really great to see them again after a year even if I had to get tested for covid for the visit.
Procrastination at it's finest.
annnnd after 2 days lol... and I still feel I need to work out a few kinks

Forum statistics

Threads
104,265
Messages
1,005,077
Members
135,778
Latest member
PiszkosBill
Top