[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Added freezing and thawing mechanics (for my crops) that work with the random dynamic weather system. Crops are affected by snow, rain, and sunlight! Frozen crops will die quickly if not taken cared of, or exposed to sunlight in a certain amount of time.[/SIZE]
This is what Drifty from Driftwood gaming said after playing Killer Gin 0.5.6a
"I just recorded an hour long first impressions video on your game. My first impressions are this is an absolutely fantastic game and will help you promote it on my channel. Look forward to the video with my commentary and feedback which should be posted by late tonight -> tomorrow morning. Really great work with this project!"
Humbled! Thanks so much! Can't wait to see the videos and all the constructive feedback which will enable me to make a better game!
- Added an injury system (tied to hunger and sleeping system)
- Added a hunger System (don't go hungry!)
- Elemental system updated
- Weather system updated
- Healing undead will hurt them!
- Tweaked all enemie stats and AI
- Added battle graphics and battle animations!
- Added Spike and boulder traps (Infinity dungeon)!
- Added Menu to track Party info (under status, extra info)
- Added new story scene (more will wait till STEAM release)
- Added more everything (items, skills, etc)!
After 2 years of writing, planning and outlining I finally finished the first draft of my first book in its entirety! I'll admit I got a little lazy with some of the word and description on those last 10 pages but that what 2and and 3rd drafts are forrrr, now after 20 hours of no sleep imma nap for 2 hours before my kid wakes me up to try and play.
I've made a rudimentary prototype map for the first game with the MV RTP overworld tiling. I'm probably going to photoshop the crap out of it for parallax, but the prototype has given me new ideas about how I want to place dungeons in the game.