[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Added freezing and thawing mechanics (for my crops) that work with the random dynamic weather system. Crops are affected by snow, rain, and sunlight! Frozen crops will die quickly if not taken cared of, or exposed to sunlight in a certain amount of time.[/SIZE]
This is what Drifty from Driftwood gaming said after playing Killer Gin 0.5.6a
"I just recorded an hour long first impressions video on your game. My first impressions are this is an absolutely fantastic game and will help you promote it on my channel. Look forward to the video with my commentary and feedback which should be posted by late tonight -> tomorrow morning. Really great work with this project!"
Humbled! Thanks so much! Can't wait to see the videos and all the constructive feedback which will enable me to make a better game!
- Added an injury system (tied to hunger and sleeping system)
- Added a hunger System (don't go hungry!)
- Elemental system updated
- Weather system updated
- Healing undead will hurt them!
- Tweaked all enemie stats and AI
- Added battle graphics and battle animations!
- Added Spike and boulder traps (Infinity dungeon)!
- Added Menu to track Party info (under status, extra info)
- Added new story scene (more will wait till STEAM release)
- Added more everything (items, skills, etc)!
Dusting off RPG Maker MV and seriously working with it since COVID-19 has me with a lot of free time. Have a game project that is coming along steadily and I hope it proceeds past the alpha stage into something good now that I figured MV out.