KillerGin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Killer Gin has moved into the next phase... lawyers, profiles, and PR campaigns?! Oh my! 

Yes. It's about to get started, please stand by! Steam green light next!

P.S. New fan art submissions!

Check official page if you are interested. ;0)
    Getting your game demo to work on android devices is EPIC!! Painful process at first, but well worth it!
    I was able to fix my demo sharing dropbox problem (Excessive Traffic, more than 200+ gb of downloading!) by hosting my demo on my web server on www.killergin.com! Problem fixed! Now the demo is available! I am going to use dropbox as a back up plan for now! Happy RPG'ing everyone! Support your community and play a demo today! 
    OMG! Because so many people began downloading my demo, I quickly exceeded dropboxes bandwidth! More downloads more problems! 
    Victor Sant
    Victor Sant
    Dropbox is a crap as a open file sharing, it only useful to share files with a team working on the same team.
    KillerGin
    KillerGin
    Yeah, they were only willing to share 200gb of bandwidth under my account. So to fix it, I am now sharing my game on my own web server! www.killergin.com, Now everything is back up an running again! Happy RPG'ing everybody! 
    OMG, I am so flattered!

My site, killergin.com, has received views from all over the world! Including: United States, Brunei, Germany, Montenegro, Belgium, Australia, Singapore, Taiwan and Greece! Welcome! And Thank you so very much for visiting my page. I look forward to hearing back from you! Please enjoy Killer Gin and spread the word! Killer Gin will be released world wide in 2016 on PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone. I just wanted to Thank everyone on http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com for being so wonderful and friendly!
    Just finished creating my official game web page! Now I can get back to checking how my demo is doing on the site!
    Check out my game, Killer Gin, in Early Project Feedback! Links for PC MAC, and Android Demo included! Download today! 
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Please do not post status updates just asking people to visit your thread.

Forum Rules can be found on a tab at the top of the screen.  There's a link in there to status feed rules.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making my character able to jump around the map because I'm bored and I already did my childhood "I'm bored" punishment of doing dishes.
Actor2_7 added!

Stream is running late, but will begin shortly with some Darkest Dungeon!
More plugins coming this Wednesday, along with updates to our core engine!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrFujioka