Recent content by KillerGin

1. KillerGin

RMMV MV Nova Lighting Plugin (For MV and MZ !!!)

Small Update - Allows for the intensity to be adjusted for lights with IDs. (Use -1 for the ID)
  2. KillerGin

MV Nova Lighting Plugin Updated! - Plugin refactored to correct name - Fixed Morph Dependency - Fixed Event Light Intensity not working for fire - Added Light Intensity to radiusgrow Extremely Light weight and flexible! Events have reference to own IDs and works with Yanfly copy and spawn...
  3. KillerGin

We are working on the last feature.... its very powerful and lets you do lots of cool things in MZ.
  4. KillerGin

No worries! Thats why I am here lol.
  5. KillerGin

Ah. Did you update your version of Pixi?
  6. KillerGin

Should be done soon, just adding the ability to tween transition the lights and control the properties by variables.
  7. KillerGin

RMMV Killer Gin (Available for PC, Mac, and Linux on STEAM)

Screen shots of the cross over?! Yes, I do! I will post them in the post. I also created a fun developer diary video and posted it on Youtube. If you get a chance, check it out, and let me know what you think.
  8. KillerGin

Creating "How to" youtube videos are.... nerve wracking! Geez Im such a nerd! Anyways I hope...

Creating "How to" youtube videos are.... nerve wracking! Geez Im such a nerd! Anyways I hope some people can enjoy em. Lights and visible enemies baby!
  9. KillerGin

Hello Everyone! So I created two tutorials on Youtube for people interesting in lighting mechanics and visible enemies in their games. I took it a step further and also showed how to create a solid foundation for setting up these types of events in your games using the lighting system and a few...
  10. KillerGin

Yup, its coming! The MZ one is definitely more robust, and the implementation of the API is different. Its pretty awesome! You can even use your own lightmaps and change their shapes, etc. Fun stuff. The MV one was designed to replace Terrax due to its implementation in my 4 year old game that...
  11. KillerGin

Thanks! I'm very glad that I was able to get the plugin updated right away for you. Remember, even the Default Nova lighting can be used to display the lights, you just have to be more careful with how light/dark a color is and the intensity. I love the nova look, I just have to play around...
  12. KillerGin

Yay! Just updated my MV Lighting plugin for the first time.... Fun!

Yay! Just updated my MV Lighting plugin for the first time.... Fun!
  13. KillerGin

All set! The Plugin has been updated! Now there is an plugin option to switch back to Terrax style of lighting (taking away bloom, etc) BUT I also included the ability to fix the issues you are experiencing above. "With the default Nova lighting enabled (Terrax version off) you have to be...
  14. KillerGin

The MZ release of the plugin is coming very soon. The biggest obstacle is creating a cool video release for it. We also wanted to add some advanced features as well (ability to use variables to control light). Perhaps by the end of the week or next and it should be all set. The MV version has...
  15. KillerGin

Yes, softening the lights and enabling some advanced calls to the Light Objects will be available in the next update. Besides the lights colors, how is the lag working out for ya? This should be MUCH more efficient. Perhaps The plugin will be able to toggled between softer light and the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Am I up for another full-time day of game dev? Let's find out! Got coffee, got music; let's go!
The right kind of creativity is adding your flavoring and layering on tested and proven tropes, not tearing them down and rebuild things in your image. Just like how you don't cook eggs with a brick or a chainsaw, but instead learning on how to make your eggs look good and different than the other eggs.
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Ah! Another nice "clear day" in....
//Smacks a nearby fleshy mass
No you! Me time, not you time! :kaolivid:
//Looks back
Where was I? Oh yes, another...
//deep breath and coughs
...nice clear day in Silent Hill. :LZSexcite:
Finally logged back to my RM central account... it's been a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkXT9000