Recent content by KillerGin

1. KillerGin

Killer Gin (DLC and Manga in the works!)

Killer Gin has been updated with some tweaks and bug fixes. ALSO Killer Gin is working on a spin-off platformer! 4 player VS and Co-op modes! Killer Gin Platformer Poster! 4 player VS Game Footage (Super early, WIP) #killergin #Indiegame #platformer #voiceacting #steam #manga
  2. KillerGin

Yes, I am developing a 4 player coop/vs. game that will launch on all consoles using Game Maker. I am also working on the Drake DLC for the RPG (on RPG maker mv). I plan to make the sequel to Killer Gin when I am done with a couple more games.
  3. KillerGin

STEAM SALE!!! Killer Gin is 40% off on STEAM! Now is a great time to grab Killer Gin before the Drake DLC is launched. Grab your copy today! Killer Gin STEAM Link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1164480/Killer_Gin/ The final version of the first Drake DLC Art Teaser! It's fun to...
  4. KillerGin

BIG news! A 4-player Killer Gin Co-op and VS platformer for Switch, Xbox, Playstation, and computer?! Don't think for a second that I stopped developing Killer Gin games. I just started working on a spin-off multiplayer platformer for Killer Gin. I'm also working on the Drake DLC for...
  5. KillerGin

Killer Gin Update! (Massive Map Interaction Update) 1) Now hide from enemies in bushes! 2) Enemies now detect bodies of fallen comrades! 3) Randomly spawning bosses who can raise fallen enemies! 4) Birds fly around and land, and will fly away when approached! 5) Game Balance updated! (for...
  6. KillerGin

How to Update NW.js to Dramatically improve Game Performance!

Lol, Well, im glad its slowly coming together. Depending on your plugins etc, there may be a conflict somewhere. Anyways, awesome.
  7. KillerGin

Work is still ongoing for the Drake DLC. In the meantime, check out the creation of one of the new characters introduced in the DLC. A female Draegon (Human/Dragon Hybrid) Dahianna. Watch as she comes to life for the first time, from concept to reality, right before your eyes! Enjoy...
  8. KillerGin

Here are some pages from the manga, many more pages upcoming!
  9. KillerGin

Soon, I will release more pics of the Manga based on my RPG Killer Gin! so excited. Ill post a...

Soon, I will release more pics of the Manga based on my RPG Killer Gin! so excited. Ill post a few pics on the game page.
  10. KillerGin

Hey, as long as it works for the deployed version, thats what matters, yay!
  11. KillerGin

Ah, well, I actually use "SceneManager.terminate();" in a small plugin I wrote that is tied to the menus and it works, even though I am using 49.2 I think it would work for you as well. Here is a small part of it: "Scene_GameEnd.prototype.exitCommand = function(){ SceneManager.terminate(); }; "
  12. KillerGin

Hey hey! Thanks so much for your work and for your original post which made all of this possible. I learned everything from your post and built this one off of yours. I originally included links to yours but I felt it might make some things more complicated, so I took em off (I was afraid...
  13. KillerGin

RMMV MV Nova Lighting Plugin (For MV and MZ !!!)

I'll see. Sorry, been on vacation the past week, and I will get to these things when possible. Sure Ill look into it.
  14. KillerGin

Is it wise to publish your commercial game to several sites?

absolutely correct. Always checking and answering back on many sites can take a while and updating the game on these sites when you are making updates can get tedious.
  15. KillerGin

Not a bad idea, but I would also list: RPG maker version and version number, and what NW.js you are using. Also, this maybe misleading..... sometimes people may have set their plugins up incorrectly and we are taking their word that they are not working.... (not saying you are) but to take the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tempted to come up with a unique spell naming system....But ''Fire Magic'' and ''Fire,Fira,Firaga'' are so easily recognizable :p
Yesterday I discovered that I can copy/paste multiple commands by holding shift. I tried this when I started developing holding ctrl and when it didn't work I just copied every single command one by one. For two years.

I am in heaven now.
All right, so lesson learned. No more complicated battle systems for me.
Whew, just finished a whirlwind of deadlines. Finally a tiny break. You know...I should go update my 2020 banner now.
image_2021-06-16_153010.png

Why are barrels to difficult? xD I feel like i Barrel...y made it....eh EHHH!? :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stalingrad