Recent content by Killerslash

1. Monster Book

I figured out at last, and it's working now! If you are using Yanlfy MainMenu Manager, or any plugins for the menu, use "monsterBook". I try it and it works very well. I hope I helped you guys.
  2. CGMV Encyclopedia w/ Bestiary

Well, about MainMenuManager, I didn't use it, I used SRD's menu Kingdom Hearts Plugin. And I used moghunter abs. Sorry about that.
  3. Monster Book

*bump*
  4. CGMV Encyclopedia w/ Bestiary

I try it, but it shows me an error.
  5. CGMV Encyclopedia w/ Bestiary

Do you know what command symbol name? Because I am using Yanfly Engine "Main Menu Manager".
  6. RMMZ Alpha ABS (MV + MZ)

Hi I like your abs, but I want to know does it have a combo? Like when you press Z 3 times, it comes combo. Also, If my party can use combos, it will be great and I will use it.
  7. (Conditional Branch) check if an actor's HP is full (percentage)?

If I want to make Hp actor is zero, how?
  8. Notes to Self: Little tweaks, mostly chrono engine

Go to MOG_ChronoCT You will see dash cost, if you want to use it, make it true. If not, then make false
  9. Notes to Self: Little tweaks, mostly chrono engine

Hi I want to know how to make boss battle death collapse like an explosion, burning, and more death collapse. So I can do that? Because I am not good at this.
  10. RMMV Text Alignment in Menu

It's working without YEP CoreEngine. Thanks for your help. :smile:
  11. RMMV Text Alignment in Menu

I am not using YEP core engine.
  12. TSR_SideStairs by The Northern Frog

I found what I wanted, thank you so much, it's the luckiest day in my life.
  13. RMMV Text Alignment in Menu

What about SumRndmDde Plugin Menu Kingdom Hearts? I want to make a menu middle alignment when you open a menu, like item, skill, weapon, status, and more...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Working on using DreamX's prefix suffix plugin to create unidentified weapons, armor and sellable loot. The weapons and armor will always draw from the highest tier you have the ability to create, keeping them relevant throughout most of the game. The loot is going to be the fun part! Let's just say I doubt I'll have any unused item entries
... I updated an enemy I drew last year.
My dynamic weather system grows... now with cloud cover influenced by wind speed! (4x playback) (Not final cloud image/map)
Wrote a plugin today that allows you to assign BGM, Battlebacks, and even Battle Entry SE's on a per-troop basis. Introducing a random encounter with a high-pitched Chicken Squeal is worth it all by itself.
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
12dl