Recent content by Killerslash

1. [MZ] JABS - J's Action Battle System

Do you think I can make my own hud player and party member? Or not?
  2. CGMV Message System

How I can remove the box name message? And how I can make the position name (x , y)?
  3. RMMV Message box name position

I didn't figure out removing the name box.
  4. RMMV Message box name position

I did what you said, but the name is disappeared, and I can see the box name. Edit: Okay, I've figured out sfont is the main problem, so I turn it off sfont, and I can see the name, but the box didn't disappear.
  5. RMMV Message box name position

Well, I don’t have knowledge, but if you tell me which line should, maybe I can do that.
  6. RMMV Message box name position

Hey everyone! I really don't know if you can answer it or not, but it's really important I would like to help me: We all know yanfly message name can be like this: But I found this one from Japanese that he made it, it's too hard to understand. I don't know if there's a way or not, so let...
  7. RMMV Remove Blurry Font Text

I already visited before, and it doesn't work for me, and I don't like sharp text. I need a perfect pixel art plugin or script.
  8. RMMV Remove Blurry Font Text

Hi everyone, I want to remove blurry font, but I couldn't figure it out. I try to find exactly what I need, but none of them solve it, and this is the picture you might to see it. I just want a perfect pixel font without blur, so I need to know if there's a plugin or script, please I really...
  9. RMMV Similar Mog Scene

Since we found a problem. It's completely awesome.
  10. RMMV Similar Mog Scene

Thank you guys for helping me.
  11. RMMV Similar Mog Scene

It's working! YES! Thank you so much Shaz, I really don't understand why the save file has a problem, so I try it your way Shaz, and it works perfectly.
  12. RMMV Similar Mog Scene

Maybe I should give up on this plugin and find another one! Thanks for your help.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 24th October 2021

So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slitherio